- How to love parts of the flower business we think of as unlovable
- Avoid being killed by deadlines-Not turning writing a blog post about flowers into an adversary-instead go make good floral art and let the blog post flow!
- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: east london
Happy Flowers to remember the universal love of Tree Mother, Wangari Maathai, First African Woman Nobel Peace Laureate
Beloved Flower Lover, As florists we work with enjoy resourcing floral material each and every time. As florists we enjoy working with water, land and the shared space called our home. Earth. We see and hear of fights all the time … Continue reading
Flowers for daddyless women: Perhaps today you may be able to focus on what you do want in your softest softest softest heart instead
Beloved Flower Lover, The role of the father is so important. We hear about it from our clients all the time and so we created a little season of daddy, father, husband composites. Videos and flowers to express the inner … Continue reading
Flowers for a husband and father dealing with challenges of being a husband and a father and prepared to do differently
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s time to start a fresh, to start anew and we were really intrigued by a story of a couple who found their way through emotional turmoil to the place of healing. Please watch Iyanla guide a … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s raining right now in London. It’s cold. We are wrapped up. Relaxed, we get on with the day. Cleaning, putting vases away, organising wires, putting props away and generally being useful. The mobile rang and a little … Continue reading
Congratulations! Rock bottom might be a great place to start telling you the truth. It’s like having a dear friend who is giving you flowers who you thought was your biggest enemy !
Beloved Flower Lover, A dear friend of the team called into today, not for flowers, but for a weep. Her sister in Australia was dying from cancer after it had been removed previously. And she did not know what to … Continue reading
Beloved flower lover, We are beginning to think about autumn here in London. Here’s a few of the ways it’s been expressed today. So what flowers will be adorning your inner sanctuary, office or home during this new season coming … Continue reading
Pleasure yourself through your nature and allow youself to notice the flowers….allow….allow….allow it Menopausal woman….allow it
Beloved Flower Lover, “Life on earth is sexually transmitted” Dr Christine Northrup And all women, all women need to make pleasure part of their lives. Especially the menopausal women, especially! Make pleasure the whole point. What ever age you are, … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, This is valentines season. We thought we would collate a few love poems from various artists and celebrate their words of love with flowers.
Flowers of appreciation for MD Bernie Siegel….because all this doctors talks about is scientific evidence linking love to healing
Beloved Flower lover, We found this wonderful show about healing, gratitude and love. This entire programme is about love and it so inspired us. We felt we had to dedicate some flowers to Mr. Siegel. Please listen. The show was compiled … Continue reading