- How to love parts of the flower business we think of as unlovable
- Avoid being killed by deadlines-Not turning writing a blog post about flowers into an adversary-instead go make good floral art and let the blog post flow!
- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Category Archives: Consolation Tips
Beloved Flower Lover, Struggling, dropping back, but getting back up. Struggling, dropping down, and getting back up. Struggling, dropping off and stayed up. So grateful for the whole journey. Where are you with your struggle.Frustrated,Miserable,Charged with emotion Or grateful,appreciative or … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Ruth Buczynski had been talking to Reid Tracy from Hay House Radio about how we all need to practice changing, so we can adapt to the world as it changes. Sounds good we said! Ruth pointed out … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Flowers are the obvious sign of change. Spring is change. So who are you this spring? What sort of flower? More love, not less. How do you define yourself? More love not less. Who is the source of your … Continue reading
She was aging ten years more quickly ….curious to change, she got a floral gift of pleasure after submitting to Nobel Prize Winner Elizabeth Blackburn
Beloved Flower Lover, no time to love up on beauty, too much on her plate….or that’s what she percieved…. muffin top, feeling fat, frazzled, and feeling unjuicy a pre menopausal over giver…. children, work, husband….she almost dropped from over work … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, London has had so much rain these few days. Summer dresses,we have been swapped for leggings, coats, and flicking the heating on. Yes it’s summer. Our UK summer is getting us to go inward because there is … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, The call came from out of the blue. London is shimmering in summer weather, and her intuition told her to put in the call. ” You’ve been working hard recently, let’s go and have lunch in the … Continue reading
Flowers for Ms Tina Knowles Lawson: This Queen Mother talks about how she used the skills she had learned in beauty to transform her challenges from the nuns who told she was not worth anything…through to…the divorce at 58 and so much more!
Beloved Flower Lover, “I thought Beyonce’s, mum was middle class”, she said as we explained we were going to post something about Tina Knowles Lawson’s humble background. We get it why she wanted to dismiss her, but we remained … Continue reading
What if you got more Flowers, more Touch, more Hugs, more Kisses, how would your life be? Oxytocin Papers 2
Beloved Flower Lover, What if what ever I did today had more hugs,touch,kisses and flowers and it was always reciprocated,what would I, you,we do? How would I, you, we feel? The same, better, different, worst? In her book, The How … Continue reading