- I accept my second spring of flowers, I accept me totally as I am -this is the true look of a mature bloom of a woman!
- Experiment: Give yourself flowers for one hundred days-see how your life transforms.
- The lack of a love life may be an illusion, start with what you have-even if you have to buy your own flowers-What do you think?
- I am not waiting to give myself flowers!
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- calla lilly
- cheap flowers
- clutter clearing
- deliver flowers
- east london
- florist in lewisham
- florist in london
- florist london
- florists in london
- fresh flowers
- give flowers
- Het Heru
- kate middleton
- listen to your heart
- Londonflorist in lewisham
- on line dating
- online flower delivery
- on line flowers
- online flowers
- order flowers
- prince william
- radical forgiveness
- self care
- self compassion
- self love
- send flowers
- the london flower lover
- wedding flowers
- winter solstice
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Category Archives: Consolation Tips
Life needs you and maybe delivering flowers to that funeral may remind you of how something as simple as flowers transmits the power of love for our community
Beloved Flower Lover, London is experiencing more and more murders and delivering flowers to the next one always makes us think about life. It needs us! What to do ? That question will mean different things to different people. for … Continue reading
Delivering flowers to a Dead Yard in London has become more common- what do you think we can do to change this?
Beloved Flower Lover, ‘Dead yard’ is a Jamaica term used to describe the house of a deceased. We are finding that we are delivering more and more flowers to the homes of young people who have been killed. Deaths are … Continue reading
Delivering flowers in London to families who are victims of the knife epidemic means that we get into thoughts of how to comfort – what are your ideas about what you can do?
Beloved Flower Lover, As we prepare more flowers to deliver to another sad situation, we came across an article in the Independent newspaper in the UK written by a politician -Chukka Ummana that went like this. Knife crime rose to … Continue reading
Glasgow stemmed knife crime….Love, health, opportunity and education had something to do with it…When you send flowers to London families who are victims of knife crime-remind them that change can happen
Beloved Flower Lover, Whilst delivering flowers to another family who were victims of knife crime, we got talking to a mother who helped us put out the flowers who told us that Scotland had stopped its knife crime epidemic. Paul … Continue reading
Despite reading London killings 2019 – latest news on knife crime, attacks and statistics we decide to bring joy to the journey of life using flowers!
Beloved Flower Lover, How else can we serve you we said to ourselves as we have been so busy designing with funeral flowers, yes, London is going through lots of stabbings. LONDON’S knife crime epidemic has reached an unprecedented level … Continue reading