- How to love parts of the flower business we think of as unlovable
- Avoid being killed by deadlines-Not turning writing a blog post about flowers into an adversary-instead go make good floral art and let the blog post flow!
- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: beauty
Avoid being killed by deadlines-Not turning writing a blog post about flowers into an adversary-instead go make good floral art and let the blog post flow!
Making friends with real of self imposed deadlines is one way of turning an adversary into a friend….that’s what not posting a blog post for a while with fresh visuals taught us! Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, “Honor the space between no longer and not yet” Nancy Levin. She ran in beaming, “I got inspired to get myself flowers to day because they turn me on”, she said. “The more turned on I am, … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Initiate yourself with beauty. Notice the expressions of beauty between people Notice your own expression of beauty, towards yourself, towards your world, towards all that is greater than you Notice beauty, perhaps in nature Notice it now … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Some days we just wake up and realise that the old tricks cannot work anymore. The old ways of getting happy are over. They are done, over,complete. This feeling gets stronger as we think about returning back … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, We got a text yesterday from a client who said she had been in her garden collecting all the wild flowers she could for her summer solstice vase . She had been listening to us talk about how … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Looking good today kiddo! Yes we are and we got so carried away with updating the blog’s header, sidebar and more that we forgot to let you know. So since we encourage communication we are telling you now- 0oops! … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, In all our work we have found and confirmed that flowers are multi dimensional and can be used in many ways. Our readers are constantly reminding us of that too. So what’s going on with you today? … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, She was in the shops preparing for her friend’s birthday party. Everyone would be there and she knew they would be all dressed up to the nines…..was she going to go all Hollywood or WAGish or …..just … Continue reading