- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
- Happy Flowers to remember the universal love of Tree Mother, Wangari Maathai, First African Woman Nobel Peace Laureate
- Heal your inner mean girl with flowers
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Category Archives: Cheer Me Up
Beloved Flower Lover, Struggling, dropping back, but getting back up. Struggling, dropping down, and getting back up. Struggling, dropping off and stayed up. So grateful for the whole journey. Where are you with your struggle.Frustrated,Miserable,Charged with emotion Or grateful,appreciative or … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, She said, “I had been feeling the rolls of fat on my body and felt today is the day ‘to be’ with the uncomfortable emotional feeling, instead of managing it with food. Today was a I am … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, We say choose the colour of flowers to help you choose the sort of energy you want to experience. This was further inspired by the work of Dougall Fraser who says that it’s true that we often … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, We are really inspired by Dougall and suggest that you can use the colour in flowers in much the way that Dougall is suggesting here. We would love to find out your results. The … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, In our minds, a flower mandala is a way to communicate with self using nature. There is a scared geometry in flowers. The ordinary flower like a daisy is exquisite a flower as the orchid. Petals unfold … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Ruth Buczynski had been talking to Reid Tracy from Hay House Radio about how we all need to practice changing, so we can adapt to the world as it changes. Sounds good we said! Ruth pointed out … Continue reading
Don’t wait for Valentines to be perfect for love-Self love can be affirmed now with flowers and the words we use to describe ourselves today!
Beloved Flower Lover, Our internal dialogue and our mental pictures has an impact on how we feel about ourselves. They definitely affect our lives. Let us use loving words to describe ourselves first for at least 30 days and … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Experiment for a five minutes, an hour, a day, a week, a month, or longer, matching your energy to the beauty of a flower you adore, love, regard as a symbol of peace. Then notice what happens … Continue reading
Flowers for a wonderful time: Courage plus wisdom creates Optimism-despite the external challenge: Decide for yourself if this is true
Beloved Flower Lover, “God needs you in order to come into the world. Fulfilling God’s need is the highest act of love, and only through your love for God can you fulfill your love for others. Become the Love of … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover,