- London Florist listen to a son’s crucial decision: “Do I decide to want revenge or to remain peaceful because they failed to follow my mothers deathbed wishes?
- The Triple Bottom Line at The London Flower Lover
- Corporate Social Responsibility at The London Flower Lover
- The threat level being raised to critical after the Manchester Bombing-Floral Musing!
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers give flowers gratitude happiness happy heart Het Heru joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness recieve relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips valentines venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Category Archives: Cheer Me Up
Beloved Flower Lover, In our minds, a flower mandala is a way to communicate with self using nature. There is a scared geometry in flowers. The ordinary flower like a daisy is exquisite a flower as the orchid. Petals unfold … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Ruth Buczynski had been talking to Reid Tracy from Hay House Radio about how we all need to practice changing, so we can adapt to the world as it changes. Sounds good we said! Ruth pointed out … Continue reading
Don’t wait for Valentines to be perfect for love-Self love can be affirmed now with flowers and the words we use to describe ourselves today!
Beloved Flower Lover, Our internal dialogue and our mental pictures has an impact on how we feel about ourselves. They definitely affect our lives. Let us use loving words to describe ourselves first for at least 30 days and … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Experiment for a five minutes, an hour, a day, a week, a month, or longer, matching your energy to the beauty of a flower you adore, love, regard as a symbol of peace. Then notice what happens … Continue reading
Flowers for a wonderful time: Courage plus wisdom creates Optimism-despite the external challenge: Decide for yourself if this is true
Beloved Flower Lover, “God needs you in order to come into the world. Fulfilling God’s need is the highest act of love, and only through your love for God can you fulfill your love for others. Become the Love of … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover,
Beloved Flower Lover, We got a text yesterday from a client who said she had been in her garden collecting all the wild flowers she could for her summer solstice vase . She had been listening to us talk about how … Continue reading
Her dad died, her kids were grown,her husband ignored her, she decided to find her own 5 reasons for using flowers to experience her own inner joy and peace
Beloved Flower Lover, She stood looking out of the bedroom window staring at Calla Lillies. Her father had planted them and each year they just got bigger.She never ever thought to cut them and bring them into the house even … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, What a wonderful day. Wonderful. She had just turned on her Wi-Fi. She turned it off each night because she wanted a restful sleep. She sat in her lounge and instead opened up to her favorite radio … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, I went to sleep and dreamt that I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from the one I loved and adored and who loves and adores me. I woke up and saw me. The Team, The London Flower … Continue reading