- How to love parts of the flower business we think of as unlovable
- Avoid being killed by deadlines-Not turning writing a blog post about flowers into an adversary-instead go make good floral art and let the blog post flow!
- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: wedding
Beloved Flower lover, Relaxing, because it’s a hot London day and we could not help standing outside the office to cool off, whilst we are just soaking up the London sun rays. We love it. Breathing slowly, gently and concentrating … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Interflora has reported after questioning 1500 couples that the most popular day for popping the question is June 25th. So forget valentine! The Team, The London Flower Lover
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s worth keeping in mind that some flowers can hurt the pets we love. Lilies & Cats are intoxicated by Lilies. Over recent years lily poisoning have become one of the most common poisoning of cats in … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Myths about marriage are everywhere. We looked at one today There is a belief that being married will somehow complete us. Just having that belief can put a lot of pressure on married life being the key … Continue reading
Marianne Williamson reminds us about flowers, romance and how to relax as you experience a true return to love during Wedding Season
Beloved Flower Lover, Deep in Wedding season and busy with flowers, we continued to study spiritual teachers who acknowledge flowers as a way to reflect love in our lives. Cool. Today we were listening to Marianne Williamson’s audio. ‘A Return To … Continue reading
Beloved flower Lover, She was really sad, he was really quiet on this day of optimism and we were about to suggest some flowers for her…..or maybe for him So we reached for …Gandhi’s words “Be the change you wish … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, The names of some anniversaries provide guidance for appropriate or traditional gifts for the spouses to give each other; if there is a party these can be brought by the guests or influence the theme or decoration. … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, It was still early. We were still yawning. We were not being rude, just relaxing. Receptive, absorbing, concentrating and holding a place for the story that we had recieved about a particular mother and daughter. Floral ideas … Continue reading