- I accept my second spring of flowers, I accept me totally as I am -this is the true look of a mature bloom of a woman!
- Experiment: Give yourself flowers for one hundred days-see how your life transforms.
- The lack of a love life may be an illusion, start with what you have-even if you have to buy your own flowers-What do you think?
- I am not waiting to give myself flowers!
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- calla lilly
- cheap flowers
- clutter clearing
- deliver flowers
- east london
- florist in lewisham
- florist in london
- florist london
- florists in london
- fresh flowers
- give flowers
- Het Heru
- kate middleton
- listen to your heart
- Londonflorist in lewisham
- on line dating
- online flower delivery
- on line flowers
- online flowers
- order flowers
- prince william
- radical forgiveness
- self care
- self compassion
- self love
- send flowers
- the london flower lover
- wedding flowers
- winter solstice
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: love
Beloved Flower Lover, Focus on what is worth living for. Dr Christiane Northrup explains why.
A Heart Based approach to flowers is at the core of what we do here and now we can share with you from the famous HeartMath organisation a resource which was given to us to share with you-enjoy it freely
Beloved Flower Lover We just received an email from Heart Math it goes like this.Basically its an invitation to access their paid Heartmath resources for free for a few months. Working with flowers, focusing on appreciation, care and compassion is … Continue reading
Life needs you and maybe delivering flowers to that funeral may remind you of how something as simple as flowers transmits the power of love for our community
Beloved Flower Lover, London is experiencing more and more murders and delivering flowers to the next one always makes us think about life. It needs us! What to do ? That question will mean different things to different people. for … Continue reading
Delivering flowers to a Dead Yard in London has become more common- what do you think we can do to change this?
Beloved Flower Lover, ‘Dead yard’ is a Jamaica term used to describe the house of a deceased. We are finding that we are delivering more and more flowers to the homes of young people who have been killed. Deaths are … Continue reading
Kristin Neff teaches us to be more self compassionate, we add flowers to remind you to be more open hearted with yourself-especially when things go wrong or you make mistakes!
Self-compassion entails three basic components: 1) extending kindness and understanding to oneself rather than harsh self-criticism and judgment; 2) seeing one’s experiences as part of the larger human experience rather than as separating and isolating; and 3) holding one’s painful thoughts and feelings in balanced awareness rather than over-identifying with them. (Neff, 2003) Continue reading