- How to love parts of the flower business we think of as unlovable
- Avoid being killed by deadlines-Not turning writing a blog post about flowers into an adversary-instead go make good floral art and let the blog post flow!
- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: death
Beloved Flower Lover, She opened up the text and was taken aback. She felt slapped with a sense of wrongness. She felt agitated. She felt alarmed. She did not agree with it but felt the energy of wrongness. She remembered … Continue reading
Don’t change who you are: I am with you during sickness and health: that’s why I am giving you these flowers.
Beloved Flower Lover, I gently awoke this morning to the telly on very quietly. It was on really low. My husband was watching Team GB and had just pulled a puff on his cigarette. He is ill. He returned to … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Epic pain is happening and much is going on in this world. As a community and individually we woke up to stories of bereavement, loss, sadness and grief today. The news on the TV and our local internal news … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, A few funerals recently brought it home to us that it might be appropriate to look at kind words that can help people to warm their hearts. We found these lovely quotes on http://www.notalone.co.nz/all-poetry-and-verse.html. To live in the … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, While Christian and secular funerals in the west include flowers, wreaths and live plants, both for the viewing and funeral service, these are not present at a Jewish funeral. There is no viewing of the body, and … Continue reading