- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
- Happy Flowers to remember the universal love of Tree Mother, Wangari Maathai, First African Woman Nobel Peace Laureate
- Heal your inner mean girl with flowers
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Category Archives: Wellbeing
What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Beloved Flower Lover, Looking through wilted lavender vintage roses and listening to the radio, we re-discovered Dr Christine Northrup, the medical doctor who is a pioneer for women’s happiness and just smiled at our selves with deep gentle soft eyes. … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s a magical time of the year. It’s a ‘choose again’, time of year which we call Midsummer. The longest day is around June 21st/22nd where you can celebrate how our joy, peace and happiness creates a … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, So much feedback has come to us and we feel honoured that we have been able to connect with you this way. We feel so lucky to recieve emails from you and we thank you for staying … Continue reading
Beloved flower Lover, Hello ‘bad mother’ have we got your attention! “Apparently confession is good for the mothers soul”, this according to http://www.badmothersanonymous.com/ , made us smile as we began to prepare our Flowers for Mothering Sunday blog post. OK, the … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s raining right now in London. It’s cold. We are wrapped up. Relaxed, we get on with the day. Cleaning, putting vases away, organising wires, putting props away and generally being useful. The mobile rang and a little … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, London is looking glorious. Autumn is stunning. It’s still quite warm and the nights are getting darker earlier. We are wrapping up in slightly warmer clothes a little more and stewing and brewing in our juices! Our … Continue reading
Congratulations! Rock bottom might be a great place to start telling you the truth. It’s like having a dear friend who is giving you flowers who you thought was your biggest enemy !
Beloved Flower Lover, A dear friend of the team called into today, not for flowers, but for a weep. Her sister in Australia was dying from cancer after it had been removed previously. And she did not know what to … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover,
Beloved Flower Lover, Just being willing to explore the fear and then the transitions linked to marriage whilst you prepare for you flowers is the best investment we can suggest you can make. The Team The London Flower … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover,