- How to love parts of the flower business we think of as unlovable
- Avoid being killed by deadlines-Not turning writing a blog post about flowers into an adversary-instead go make good floral art and let the blog post flow!
- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Category Archives: Relief after Stress
Beloved Flower Lover, Woke up this morning and had a floral musing. Found a great article which said this, “Terrorism of all kinds – subtle and extreme – is suffocated when the air of guilt, blame, judgment, resentment and condemnation … Continue reading
Flowers for overachieving women workers and entrepreneurs – overworked, overburdened,overstressed-what next?
Beloved Flower Lover, Over-achieving women workers and entrepreneurs, this post has been inspired by you.But first, do you recognise yourself? Look at the following poll and see. She wasn’t born with a silver spoon. She worked hard to earn … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover,
Flowers for anyone considering how to deal with life’s horrors: A Return to Love acts as our compass
Beloved Flower Lover, We all need answers during these times and whilst we can use the high vibrations of flowers and their petals to realign ourselves back to our true nature which is peace, we can open up to more … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, The team just came back from a lovely walk through London town and we realised it’s 6 months into the year. Lovely, its also a time to take a pause and wonder how we might spend the … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, What a wonderful day. Wonderful. She had just turned on her Wi-Fi. She turned it off each night because she wanted a restful sleep. She sat in her lounge and instead opened up to her favorite radio … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, She was raised to be independent, to guard her yoni, to be a go-get it gal, to heat it up at work. But when she found herself throwing up with disgust when she got home after paying for dinner … Continue reading
She was aging ten years more quickly ….curious to change, she got a floral gift of pleasure after submitting to Nobel Prize Winner Elizabeth Blackburn
Beloved Flower Lover, no time to love up on beauty, too much on her plate….or that’s what she percieved…. muffin top, feeling fat, frazzled, and feeling unjuicy a pre menopausal over giver…. children, work, husband….she almost dropped from over work … Continue reading
Can beautiful flowers help change our attitude to the ‘Politics’ in our Lives? – A geninue question on budget day in the UK
Beloved Flower Lover, This post was inspired by the peonies in the photos you see. Beautiful forms which are changing into other forms of beauty. It was crafted on Budget day in the UK. It was another summer day in … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, The call came from out of the blue. London is shimmering in summer weather, and her intuition told her to put in the call. ” You’ve been working hard recently, let’s go and have lunch in the … Continue reading