- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
- Happy Flowers to remember the universal love of Tree Mother, Wangari Maathai, First African Woman Nobel Peace Laureate
- Heal your inner mean girl with flowers
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: send flowers
Beloved Flower Lover, So much feedback has come to us and we feel honoured that we have been able to connect with you this way. We feel so lucky to recieve emails from you and we thank you for staying … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, A walk in the woods created this gallery of spring flowers-our spring equinox celebration!
Beloved Flower Lover, “Seven Steps to Success 1) Make a commitment to grow daily. 2) Value the process more than events. 3) Don’t wait for inspiration. 4) Be willing to sacrifice pleasure for opportunity. 5) Dream big. 6) Plan your … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Some of you know that spring is a time that as we leave the winter behind, that we see plants and flowers grow. The sap begins to rise in plants and we notice change all around. This same … Continue reading
Valentine’s Season Q: How to love yourself? Ans: Use words, use images of loving yourself no matter what and perhaps boost it with flower power!
Beloved Flower Lover, As we approach Valentine’s day we might want to check into our self love meter and give it a boost before we go and give anyone flowers. With that in mind we found the wonderful work of … Continue reading
Don’t wait for Valentines to be perfect for love-Self love can be affirmed now with flowers and the words we use to describe ourselves today!
Beloved Flower Lover, Our internal dialogue and our mental pictures has an impact on how we feel about ourselves. They definitely affect our lives. Let us use loving words to describe ourselves first for at least 30 days and … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Affirming your good with words is essential to you wellbeing. Poems are an easy way to start to affirm the good that you are bringing to another because you are aware of the love you have for … Continue reading
Smile Power- Give anything with a smile and notice what happens- give with flowers and a smile and notice even more Part 1
Beloved Flower Lover, We get it. This is the time of year where you want to know what is coming up for next year. It can also be a time when some things may be unclear, a time when you … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lovers, As you might know we are in the wedding and self love business. We post pictures about flowers and how they relate to our everyday lives. We are of use to our community because we offer flower … Continue reading
Dear Flower Lover please take the test of course you are safe with flowers! from the Team The London Flower Lover