- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
- Happy Flowers to remember the universal love of Tree Mother, Wangari Maathai, First African Woman Nobel Peace Laureate
- Heal your inner mean girl with flowers
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Category Archives: celebrations
Beloved Flower Lover, Its’ time to say thank you. The only thing we have to do right now is to get into giving thanks and we do it again on World Gratitude Day. Its a time to reclaim our selves … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover,
Beloved Flower Lover, Struggling, dropping back, but getting back up. Struggling, dropping down, and getting back up. Struggling, dropping off and stayed up. So grateful for the whole journey. Where are you with your struggle.Frustrated,Miserable,Charged with emotion Or grateful,appreciative or … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Yes more from wikipedia…. Lammas Day (Anglo-Saxon hlaf-mas, “loaf-mass”), is a holiday celebrated in some English-speaking countries in the Northern Hemisphere, usually between 1 August and 1 September. It is a festival to mark the annual wheatharvest, and is the first harvest festival of the year. On this day … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, We are pleased to provide you with a few facts about the beautiful Gerbera. Gerberas like sunflowers are classic sun-trackers. The flower turns towards the sun as it moves from East to West and as cutflowers are … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, “Honor the space between no longer and not yet” Nancy Levin. She ran in beaming, “I got inspired to get myself flowers to day because they turn me on”, she said. “The more turned on I am, … Continue reading
You dont need to look for Mr or Ms Right, instead make yourself the right person for you- we do it with something simple like flowers!
Beloved Flower Lover, Oprah and friends teach us how to use our own energies to make ‘you the right person for you’. We do this with flowers. You decide how to do that for you!
Beloved Flower Lover, Take summer into every part of your body. Act like a child. Or remember what it was like when we broke up for summer holidays and it felt like the summer lasted for an entire year. Imagine … Continue reading
Community Flower workshop in central London just by the British Museum enjoyed by all sorts of people
Beloved Flower Lover, One hundred percent gentle today in London. Sunflowers, gladioli,hollyhocks, surrounded us on the stalls, whilst lavender,sage, marjoram, mint scented the air today as they were used to create gorgeous floral crowns.Grown women and little girls were getting … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Interflora has reported after questioning 1500 couples that the most popular day for popping the question is June 25th. So forget valentine! The Team, The London Flower Lover