- How to love parts of the flower business we think of as unlovable
- Avoid being killed by deadlines-Not turning writing a blog post about flowers into an adversary-instead go make good floral art and let the blog post flow!
- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: pleasure
Schumann’s Resonance, Flowers in Nature ,The Internet of Things and your Natural Health-all inspired by yesterdays Eclipse
Beloved Flower Lover, This post is inspired by yesterday’s Eclipse.We slowed down to keep up with the Eclipse,which opened us up thoughts around nature and our planet at large. We slowed right down and ended up opening up a lovely … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, This post is inspired by Marisa Peer as she talked at the TEDx Good Enough College about rejection and connection. Here are snippets from her talk “I’m going to teach you today how to be amazing at … Continue reading
Dear Flower Lover please take the test of course you are safe with flowers! from the Team The London Flower Lover
Regena Thomashauer (Mama Gena) reminds us why a woman giving herself a simple pleasure like flowers is a stand for the peace and joy of women and men worldwide
Beloved Flower Lover, Just got the children back into the school routine, just got selves back into the work schedule. Still popping over town every other day looking after elder parents and still reminded ourselves that, we as women, flower … Continue reading
How can you find optimism in the most desperate rock bottom time in life and then to experience the beauty of life bloom through you?
Beloved Flower Lover, The Sunflowers are still staring at us and we are still having a beautifully sunny day here in London. Many people around us are back to school. Some feel good about it. Some not. Some felt evicted … Continue reading
Would you dare to slow down and not work so hard? to allow your purpose to unfold when it is ready to? Is that a crazy idea, as crazy as even giving yourself some flowers today?
Beloved Flower Lover, Salona Carlise, says this so well we just had to share her words with you, Every woman I speak to is hungry to fulfill her purpose, to unleash her gifts, and to make a profound difference and … Continue reading
Do you have a good reason for ‘postponing’ your pleasure? for life? for flowers? for joy? Even though Summer is ending and we are turning towards the Autumn?
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s a time, when we might be looking back over the summer as we approach autumn. Some of might be counting every pleasure and desire fulfilled and noticing how satisfied we really are. Some of us might … Continue reading
She was aging ten years more quickly ….curious to change, she got a floral gift of pleasure after submitting to Nobel Prize Winner Elizabeth Blackburn
Beloved Flower Lover, no time to love up on beauty, too much on her plate….or that’s what she percieved…. muffin top, feeling fat, frazzled, and feeling unjuicy a pre menopausal over giver…. children, work, husband….she almost dropped from over work … Continue reading
Pleasure yourself through your nature and allow youself to notice the flowers….allow….allow….allow it Menopausal woman….allow it
Beloved Flower Lover, “Life on earth is sexually transmitted” Dr Christine Northrup And all women, all women need to make pleasure part of their lives. Especially the menopausal women, especially! Make pleasure the whole point. What ever age you are, … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Sometimes we need a friend who sees us, who is totally up for your beauty, and will have fun with you as you enjoy the youness of you. Today’s offering is a celebration of all womanly arts. … Continue reading