- How to love parts of the flower business we think of as unlovable
- Avoid being killed by deadlines-Not turning writing a blog post about flowers into an adversary-instead go make good floral art and let the blog post flow!
- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: men
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s a magical time of the year. It’s a ‘choose again’, time of year which we call Midsummer. The longest day is around June 21st/22nd where you can celebrate how our joy, peace and happiness creates a … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Penelope Trunk’s blog is really interesting, she writes about why men are given a lot of work place credibility for buying flowers. She writes…. Here’s the deal with giving flowers. Women like receiving flowers. Men think flowers … Continue reading
Flowers for a husband and father dealing with challenges of being a husband and a father and prepared to do differently
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s time to start a fresh, to start anew and we were really intrigued by a story of a couple who found their way through emotional turmoil to the place of healing. Please watch Iyanla guide a … Continue reading
Dear Flower Lover please take the test of course you are safe with flowers! from the Team The London Flower Lover
Would you dare to slow down and not work so hard? to allow your purpose to unfold when it is ready to? Is that a crazy idea, as crazy as even giving yourself some flowers today?
Beloved Flower Lover, Salona Carlise, says this so well we just had to share her words with you, Every woman I speak to is hungry to fulfill her purpose, to unleash her gifts, and to make a profound difference and … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s great time of sharing, based on what we really know about love. It comes in a female and male energy configuration and then we asked how can we celebrate fathers. We were asking lots and went through … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Which sort of gift is your father to you? What sort of gift is the father figure in your life? What masculine qualities do you admire? what masculine qualities do you wish to encourage in your life? … Continue reading
A very simple exercise you can apply to increase your personal discipline with creativity and maybe even enjoy more flowers
Beloved Flower Lover, Yes, we came across and exercise from Isaiah McGee and decided to adapt it with flowers. It goes like this: Take one of two sheets of paper and draw a large box square. … Continue reading