- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
- Happy Flowers to remember the universal love of Tree Mother, Wangari Maathai, First African Woman Nobel Peace Laureate
- Heal your inner mean girl with flowers
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Author Archives: Thelondonflowerlover
Beloved Flower Lover, Its’ time to say thank you. The only thing we have to do right now is to get into giving thanks and we do it again on World Gratitude Day. Its a time to reclaim our selves … Continue reading
What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Beloved Flower Lover, Looking through wilted lavender vintage roses and listening to the radio, we re-discovered Dr Christine Northrup, the medical doctor who is a pioneer for women’s happiness and just smiled at our selves with deep gentle soft eyes. … Continue reading
Happy Flowers to remember the universal love of Tree Mother, Wangari Maathai, First African Woman Nobel Peace Laureate
Beloved Flower Lover, As florists we work with enjoy resourcing floral material each and every time. As florists we enjoy working with water, land and the shared space called our home. Earth. We see and hear of fights all the time … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Giving flowers to ourselves is part of a self love journey. You may not call it self love, but it can be part of your self love antidotes. Christine Arylo has inspired us from her very beginning … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, If you ever want easy and effortless stardom for the summer get her, yes she who is known as the gladioli. Invite her into your home, your office, your reception desk, or for your dinner party. The … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover,
Beloved Flower Lover, Struggling, dropping back, but getting back up. Struggling, dropping down, and getting back up. Struggling, dropping off and stayed up. So grateful for the whole journey. Where are you with your struggle.Frustrated,Miserable,Charged with emotion Or grateful,appreciative or … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, What’s your money story? If you feel brilliant with money and buying flowers then this material is not for you. However if you want to enjoy more intimacy around money and the pleasure of flowers then you … Continue reading
Beloved Flower lover, Follow your bliss…..Yes we all hear this all around. but really what next? We also say, give yourself a flower budget AND select flowers that make your heart sing every week. Yes that’s about you trusting your … Continue reading
How you might help your sick or stressed friends and family by using flowers and nature-a stress antidote
Beloved Flower Lover, Yep we get it. We know. In modern life, our sympathetic nervous system is triggered constantly because sustained, directed attention is required to properly carry out everyday tasks from parking to checking email,phones, laptops, notepads. Yep we … Continue reading