- What or who does a millennial turn to for help when they need to form deep relationships. Perhaps turn to flowers and reach out and make a deep connection with others
- It’s not about the joy that flowers give you, it’s the fact that you practice joy and flowers remind you that you already able to do that- our Winter Solstice gift to you!
- Flowers for a meaningful winter solstice: Winter solstice 2017 in Northern Hemisphere will be at 16:28 on Thursday, 21 December
- What would it look like if you bought flowers for yourself or others to empower your identity, what would that look and feel like?
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- calla lilly
- cheap flowers
- clutter clearing
- deliver flowers
- east london
- florist in lewisham
- florist in london
- florist london
- florists in london
- fresh flowers
- give flowers
- Het Heru
- kate middleton
- listen to your heart
- Londonflorist in lewisham
- on line dating
- online flower delivery
- online flowers
- on line flowers
- order flowers
- prince william
- radical forgiveness
- self care
- self love
- send flowers
- the london flower lover
- wedding flowers
- winter solstice
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: self love
What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Beloved Flower Lover, Looking through wilted lavender vintage roses and listening to the radio, we re-discovered Dr Christine Northrup, the medical doctor who is a pioneer for women’s happiness and just smiled at our selves with deep gentle soft eyes. … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Giving flowers to ourselves is part of a self love journey. You may not call it self love, but it can be part of your self love antidotes. Christine Arylo has inspired us from her very beginning … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, She said, “I had been feeling the rolls of fat on my body and felt today is the day ‘to be’ with the uncomfortable emotional feeling, instead of managing it with food. Today was a I am … Continue reading
You dont need to look for Mr or Ms Right, instead make yourself the right person for you- we do it with something simple like flowers!
Beloved Flower Lover, Oprah and friends teach us how to use our own energies to make ‘you the right person for you’. We do this with flowers. You decide how to do that for you!
Glamour photographer : Sue Bryce says, self love is the source of making the sort of money you want to make – We say use flowers to remind you of your beauty
Beloved Flower Lover, Appreciate, Adore, Admire You Today As you are We know what is beautiful about you today! That’s what we see and that’s why we love using flowers to say that….someone else knows that too.. .who? you? We … Continue reading
Doing wonderful things but making no money! Flowers for loving you just as you are-so you can believe differently about making money today!
Beloved Flower Lover, Doing wonderful things and making no money! Doing wonderful things and no resources! Doing wonderful things and change…. just because you do something beautiful does it even mean if it will support you….. why are we talking … Continue reading
Don’t wait for Valentines to be perfect for love-Self love can be affirmed now with flowers and the words we use to describe ourselves today!
Beloved Flower Lover, Our internal dialogue and our mental pictures has an impact on how we feel about ourselves. They definitely affect our lives. Let us use loving words to describe ourselves first for at least 30 days and … Continue reading
Beloved flower Lover, The weather in London has dropped into the cold zone. And the pressure to do so much for the holidays seems to want to get our attention. So much to be glad for! And whilst getting on … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, The Team, The London Flower Lover