- I accept my second spring of flowers, I accept me totally as I am -this is the true look of a mature bloom of a woman!
- Experiment: Give yourself flowers for one hundred days-see how your life transforms.
- The lack of a love life may be an illusion, start with what you have-even if you have to buy your own flowers-What do you think?
- I am not waiting to give myself flowers!
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- calla lilly
- cheap flowers
- clutter clearing
- deliver flowers
- east london
- florist in lewisham
- florist in london
- florist london
- florists in london
- fresh flowers
- give flowers
- Het Heru
- kate middleton
- listen to your heart
- Londonflorist in lewisham
- on line dating
- online flower delivery
- on line flowers
- online flowers
- order flowers
- prince william
- radical forgiveness
- self care
- self compassion
- self love
- send flowers
- the london flower lover
- wedding flowers
- winter solstice
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: flowers
A wife’s COVID-19 scare : How her therapist friend’s direction prompted her own use of flowers to bring peace to her situation.
Beloved Flower Lover, It was the first day back to work, a Monday, a simple winter’s day after a week of deaths. Some COVID related, others not. She called us after going to another ‘zoom’ funeral ( for a 96 … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, We all need to find a connection to what knows more than us. Some of us use flowers, others will use something else to find meaning and direction. Flowers for us act as a flashlight, a navigation … Continue reading
Giving and receiving flowers is our way of supporting Mary Portas call to action on how the time for ‘The Kindness Economy’ is now
Beloved Flower Lover, In some ways the kindness economy must go beyond giving and receiving flowers, but it can also start there for many people. a) because it deals with how we produce the flowers in the first place i.e. … Continue reading
The Kindness Economy is more than just sending flowers, you need to touch your heart and listen to what it is saying
Beloved Flower Lover, Heart Math, Robert Holden, David Hamilton and so many others have researched the way we use our hearts to communicate kindness.Boiling this all down, we have learnt is that its a choice that we make. Its an … Continue reading
Mary Portas is talking about ‘The Kindness Economy’, we know that giving and receiving Flowers can be a part of sharing true messages from the heart
Beloved Flower Lover, We so get this sort of conversation and wanted to share with you what others are calling the Kindness Economy. The key question they are asking is- How do you connect human kindness with commerce? With the help … Continue reading