- How to love parts of the flower business we think of as unlovable
- Avoid being killed by deadlines-Not turning writing a blog post about flowers into an adversary-instead go make good floral art and let the blog post flow!
- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: florists
Beloved Flower Lover, If you ever want easy and effortless stardom for the summer get her, yes she who is known as the gladioli. Invite her into your home, your office, your reception desk, or for your dinner party. The … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s a magical time of the year. It’s a ‘choose again’, time of year which we call Midsummer. The longest day is around June 21st/22nd where you can celebrate how our joy, peace and happiness creates a … Continue reading
Flowers for daddyless women: Perhaps today you may be able to focus on what you do want in your softest softest softest heart instead
Beloved Flower Lover, The role of the father is so important. We hear about it from our clients all the time and so we created a little season of daddy, father, husband composites. Videos and flowers to express the inner … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Penelope Trunk’s blog is really interesting, she writes about why men are given a lot of work place credibility for buying flowers. She writes…. Here’s the deal with giving flowers. Women like receiving flowers. Men think flowers … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s raining right now in London. It’s cold. We are wrapped up. Relaxed, we get on with the day. Cleaning, putting vases away, organising wires, putting props away and generally being useful. The mobile rang and a little … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s worth keeping in mind that some flowers can hurt the pets we love. Lilies & Cats are intoxicated by Lilies. Over recent years lily poisoning have become one of the most common poisoning of cats in … Continue reading
Marianne Williamson reminds us about flowers, romance and how to relax as you experience a true return to love during Wedding Season
Beloved Flower Lover, Deep in Wedding season and busy with flowers, we continued to study spiritual teachers who acknowledge flowers as a way to reflect love in our lives. Cool. Today we were listening to Marianne Williamson’s audio. ‘A Return To … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, We got a text yesterday from a client who said she had been in her garden collecting all the wild flowers she could for her summer solstice vase . She had been listening to us talk about how … Continue reading
Beloved Flower lover, We feel it… the lushness of summer we feel it… the creative hum of this time we feel it… The Summer Solstice is upon us, Midsummer’s Night magic is here… June 20th to the 23rd. Full of it… … Continue reading
Drop Self Esteem and go for Self Compassion instead. We suggest you can do that as you go about preparing for Valentine’s and so much more!
Beloved Flower lover, “Relating to ourselves is really what its all about”. “Forget comparing ourselves to others”. “Be kind to yourself”. In Mike Robbins’s short video, he teaches us that, “nothing changes until we do“. We wonder what self … Continue reading