- How to love parts of the flower business we think of as unlovable
- Avoid being killed by deadlines-Not turning writing a blog post about flowers into an adversary-instead go make good floral art and let the blog post flow!
- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: venus
Beloved Flower Lover, Sure, we know it’s that time to celebrate love, creativity and beauty. That it’s a time to just focus on right now and appreciate life now. So we consider a client’s question which she posed today. She called … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s raining right now in London. It’s cold. We are wrapped up. Relaxed, we get on with the day. Cleaning, putting vases away, organising wires, putting props away and generally being useful. The mobile rang and a little … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, He followed his desire to put flowers in the bedroom knowing she would love them when she awoke…but was struggling his nature. “I am in bed with this beauty and I feel even more naked, even … Continue reading
Your Floral Muse is here-discover how she teaches how waiting,destruction, chaos and loss opens you up to the inspiration of own beauty: Part 1
Beloved Flower Lover, “She is here”… He smiles at his beautiful muse as she sleeps. He sees the break of dawn through the curtains. How long it was since he had become awakened? One hour, two? “My eyes are a … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in mirrors and you are the mirror. Kahlil Gibran The team, The London Flower Lover
Imagination is more important than knowledge.” Albert Einstein: Perhaps we wonder if the real power is through pleasure? We invite you to use flowers to help you to imagine yourself as who you really are
Beloved Flower Lover, They say that the real key to turning imagination into reality is acting as if the imagined scene were real and already accomplished. We added one more massive secret. You must enjoy it. Love it. Feel blissed … Continue reading
Flower and Flourish in November: Reclaim the true picture of who you are by making your enjoyment of beauty your focus today!
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s as simple as that. You allowing yourself to recieve a clear and strong picture of beauty. Enjoying it and knowing it reflects back to you, who you really are. That’s the gift of flowers this November. … Continue reading
Beloved Flower lover, We welcome the way you beautify your life with words and pictures of abundance and your life will follow suit… The Team The London Flower Lover
Beloved Flower Lover, It was last sunday afternoon. It was the 3rd of November at about 12.50p.m. It may even have been 1.00 p.m. (g.m.t). Whatever it was, it was also the time when we were just relaxing and imagining … Continue reading
Don’t die yet, she said to herself as she swapped the marijuana for life giving spring time flowers slowly, very slowly
Beloved flower lover, “The credit goes to her”, we overheard a doctor talking about his successful patient. He was grinning boldly. We sat still, curious and strained our ear and heard the picture which was becoming clear. She, his patient, … Continue reading