- I accept my second spring of flowers, I accept me totally as I am -this is the true look of a mature bloom of a woman!
- Experiment: Give yourself flowers for one hundred days-see how your life transforms.
- The lack of a love life may be an illusion, start with what you have-even if you have to buy your own flowers-What do you think?
- I am not waiting to give myself flowers!
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- calla lilly
- cheap flowers
- clutter clearing
- deliver flowers
- east london
- florist in lewisham
- florist in london
- florist london
- florists in london
- fresh flowers
- give flowers
- Het Heru
- kate middleton
- listen to your heart
- Londonflorist in lewisham
- on line dating
- online flower delivery
- on line flowers
- online flowers
- order flowers
- prince william
- radical forgiveness
- self care
- self compassion
- self love
- send flowers
- the london flower lover
- wedding flowers
- winter solstice
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: joy
Beloved Flower Lover, Happy to receive on our birthday. Let’s be open each day to receive gifts as well as your birthday. We have learnt that its important to create our own world first before we go and affect the … Continue reading
“There are some things, after all, that Sally Owens knows for certain: Always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder. Keep rosemary by your garden gate. Add pepper to your mashed potatoes. Plant roses and lavender, for luck. Fall in love whenever you can.” ― Alice Hoffman
“There are some things, after all, that Sally Owens knows for certain: Always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder. Keep rosemary by your garden gate. Add pepper to your mashed potatoes. Plant roses and lavender, for luck. Fall in love whenever you can.”
― Alice Hoffman Continue reading
Willing to experience aloneness,
I discover connection everywhere;
Turning to face my fear,
I meet the warrior who lives within;
Opening to my loss,
I gain the embrace of the universe;
Surrendering into emptiness,
I find fullness without end.
Each condition I flee from pursues me,
Each condition I welcome transforms me
And becomes itself transformed
Into its radiant jewel-like essence.
I bow to the one who has made it so,
Who has crafted this Master Game;
To play it is purest delight;
To honor its form – true devotion.
© Jennifer Welwood
What is your own relationship with pleasure? Prioritize your sweet spot and let flowers take you on that journey
Beloved Flower Lover, Honor the space between no longer and not yet- Nancy Levin “Focus on what lights you up….. Cultivate the most important relationship with yourself between you and you.” She had heard all these phrases from her Aunt, … Continue reading
I have to do this or else- the argument opens up between the brothers & which flower would you choose to help you to take your time and remember
Beloved Flower Lover, The brothers were in conflict. The younger brother would not remove the clothes from the settee and even though he was also a grandfather he stated clearly to the elder brother that he was not willing to … Continue reading