- How to love parts of the flower business we think of as unlovable
- Avoid being killed by deadlines-Not turning writing a blog post about flowers into an adversary-instead go make good floral art and let the blog post flow!
- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: calla lilly
Beloved Flower Lover, She said, “I had been feeling the rolls of fat on my body and felt today is the day ‘to be’ with the uncomfortable emotional feeling, instead of managing it with food. Today was a I am … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, …some things can be indescribable…. a bit like Nirvana, Heaven or Shangrala, they are words describing the ultimate pleasure. Peace. That nothingness….now sometimes the greatest way to celebrate symbolically this peace is to enjoy nature and flowers. … Continue reading
Monica Lewinsky’s Ted Talk on Shame, Cyberbullying and Compassion, Reminds us to Spring Clean our beliefs and fill that space with beauty. We choose flowers as one gentle way to make a difference between how we feel!
Beloved Flower Lover, We have a shared interest with you… Who is in whose gang? This thought was prompted by Monica Lewinsky…well we pondered as we were playing with colours on the colour wheel. Monica is helping so many to make … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, The Team, The London Flower Lover
Beloved Flower Lover, Steve Harvey was homeless at 26 years old however now in his 50’s he is one of the greatest motivational speakers. To complement his words of wisdom, we gently invite you to receive and enjoy your own happiness. … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, We can’t keep our eyes of her. The Calla Lily just dressed here with her simple bracelet captivates. And we willingly surrender. Let’s admit it, we always love her even when we feel she is a little out … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Strong women, how do you allow yourself to be radiant? Really, how? We all know what it’s like to be scanned by a man, but what is he really looking for? As lovers of flowers we have … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, We recognise that this is a busy time, a special time, a provocative time. The perfect time to consider what you want to take forward into next year. So it’s the ideal time to begin to clear … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, If giving yourself flowers is met with, “no way”, “not got the time,money or inclination”. Well we invite you to recieve from yourself what it is you really want to get right now instead- and then give … Continue reading
Beloved flower lover, Flowers are linked directly into romance. And this is the time of year when some of us look at our own romance. So this post is for those who are hurting from past hurts and have not … Continue reading