- London Florist listen to a son’s crucial decision: “Do I decide to want revenge or to remain peaceful because they failed to follow my mothers deathbed wishes?
- The Triple Bottom Line at The London Flower Lover
- Corporate Social Responsibility at The London Flower Lover
- The threat level being raised to critical after the Manchester Bombing-Floral Musing!
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers give flowers gratitude happiness happy heart Het Heru joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness recieve relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips valentines venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: flower
Beloved Flower Lover, In our minds, a flower mandala is a way to communicate with self using nature. There is a scared geometry in flowers. The ordinary flower like a daisy is exquisite a flower as the orchid. Petals unfold … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, The sweet nectar in a flower is sometimes forgotten or misunderstood as we go about our lives. Yet it can be a simple topic, that as we pay attention to it, can change our lives deeply. The relationship … Continue reading
At our last count we had 66 medals from the Rio Games. Can there be more? We are so excited! Congratulations Team GB, The London Flower
Don’t change who you are: I am with you during sickness and health: that’s why I am giving you these flowers.
Beloved Flower Lover, I gently awoke this morning to the telly on very quietly. It was on really low. My husband was watching Team GB and had just pulled a puff on his cigarette. He is ill. He returned to … Continue reading
Marianne Williamson reminds us about flowers, romance and how to relax as you experience a true return to love during Wedding Season
Beloved Flower Lover, Deep in Wedding season and busy with flowers, we continued to study spiritual teachers who acknowledge flowers as a way to reflect love in our lives. Cool. Today we were listening to Marianne Williamson’s audio. ‘A Return To … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, We got a text yesterday from a client who said she had been in her garden collecting all the wild flowers she could for her summer solstice vase . She had been listening to us talk about how … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, This is valentine season. We thought we would collate a few love poems from various artists and celebrate their words of love with flowers. Rudy Francisco writes his poem of love to the woman who works at … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Take a breathe and exhale Take a deeper breath Take an even deeper breath fun Walking the talk Taking each step Little by little Baby steps Being gentle with ourselves Maybe noticing the playfulness Perhaps the … Continue reading
Beloved flower Lover, She was really sad, he was really quiet on this day of optimism and we were about to suggest some flowers for her…..or maybe for him So we reached for …Gandhi’s words “Be the change you wish … Continue reading