- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
- Happy Flowers to remember the universal love of Tree Mother, Wangari Maathai, First African Woman Nobel Peace Laureate
- Heal your inner mean girl with flowers
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: flower
Happy Flowers to remember the universal love of Tree Mother, Wangari Maathai, First African Woman Nobel Peace Laureate
Beloved Flower Lover, As florists we work with enjoy resourcing floral material each and every time. As florists we enjoy working with water, land and the shared space called our home. Earth. We see and hear of fights all the time … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, She opened up the text and was taken aback. She felt slapped with a sense of wrongness. She felt agitated. She felt alarmed. She did not agree with it but felt the energy of wrongness. She remembered … Continue reading
Flowers for a husband and father dealing with challenges of being a husband and a father and prepared to do differently
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s time to start a fresh, to start anew and we were really intrigued by a story of a couple who found their way through emotional turmoil to the place of healing. Please watch Iyanla guide a … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, In our minds, a flower mandala is a way to communicate with self using nature. There is a scared geometry in flowers. The ordinary flower like a daisy is exquisite a flower as the orchid. Petals unfold … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, The sweet nectar in a flower is sometimes forgotten or misunderstood as we go about our lives. Yet it can be a simple topic, that as we pay attention to it, can change our lives deeply. The relationship … Continue reading
At our last count we had 66 medals from the Rio Games. Can there be more? We are so excited! Congratulations Team GB, The London Flower
Don’t change who you are: I am with you during sickness and health: that’s why I am giving you these flowers.
Beloved Flower Lover, I gently awoke this morning to the telly on very quietly. It was on really low. My husband was watching Team GB and had just pulled a puff on his cigarette. He is ill. He returned to … Continue reading
Marianne Williamson reminds us about flowers, romance and how to relax as you experience a true return to love during Wedding Season
Beloved Flower Lover, Deep in Wedding season and busy with flowers, we continued to study spiritual teachers who acknowledge flowers as a way to reflect love in our lives. Cool. Today we were listening to Marianne Williamson’s audio. ‘A Return To … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, We got a text yesterday from a client who said she had been in her garden collecting all the wild flowers she could for her summer solstice vase . She had been listening to us talk about how … Continue reading