- Autumn is here and what are you doing to nurture your self… choosing to give yourself flowers could be an easy first step
- Autumn is nearly here! one floral tip to transform yourself through your own self care journey- which is elevated with flowers
- Have you ever blamed someone and made yourself a righteous victim … well then maybe its time to rebalance that picture and go into your inner garden and give yourself your hero flowers again!
- Focusing on vibrationally elevated flowers will help you improve your life
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- calla lilly
- cheap flowers
- clutter clearing
- deliver flowers
- east london
- florist in lewisham
- florist in london
- florist london
- florists in london
- fresh flowers
- give flowers
- Het Heru
- kate middleton
- listen to your heart
- Londonflorist in lewisham
- on line dating
- online flower delivery
- on line flowers
- online flowers
- order flowers
- prince william
- radical forgiveness
- self care
- self compassion
- self love
- send flowers
- the london flower lover
- wedding flowers
- winter solstice
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Category Archives: Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval
Beloved Flower Lover, Focus on what is worth living for. Dr Christiane Northrup explains why.
Beloved Flower Lover, Aretha Franklin has a song for every part of life to help you to transform. Here is our choice today.
Oscar Wilde says, “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” ― We say, they allow us to flower!
Beloved Flower Lover, “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” Oscar Wilde
What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Beloved Flower Lover, Looking through wilted lavender vintage roses and listening to the radio, we re-discovered Dr Christine Northrup, the medical doctor who is a pioneer for women’s happiness and just smiled at our selves with deep gentle soft eyes. … Continue reading
How can I honour someone else and myself at the same time? Is getting myself my own flowers the answer? really? do I have to?
Beloved Flower Lover, I was so scared I would lose them he said, she said. Sometimes the result is becoming hyper independence, or clingly.Either way, its the same issue. Teal Swan talks a lot about that here. About how to … Continue reading