- Putting the science of self care to work, is the gift of flowers to myself and my precious wife
- Are we faking a quick fix to inner growth with using flowers?
- Recognizing that you need to take care of you is your priority, giving yourself flowers may be an ideal reminder to how essential self care is
- 20 years into the 21st century and we turn from the chaos outside into the truth of our hearts- use flowers to share the love in our hearts
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- calla lilly
- cheap flowers
- clutter clearing
- deliver flowers
- east london
- florist in lewisham
- florist in london
- florist london
- florists in london
- fresh flowers
- give flowers
- Het Heru
- kate middleton
- listen to your heart
- Londonflorist in lewisham
- on line dating
- online flower delivery
- on line flowers
- online flowers
- order flowers
- prince william
- radical forgiveness
- self care
- self compassion
- self love
- send flowers
- the london flower lover
- wedding flowers
- winter solstice
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Category Archives: Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval
Beloved Flower Lover, Focus on what is worth living for. Dr Christiane Northrup explains why.
Beloved Flower Lover, Aretha Franklin has a song for every part of life to help you to transform. Here is our choice today.
Oscar Wilde says, “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” ― We say, they allow us to flower!
Beloved Flower Lover, “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” Oscar Wilde
What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Beloved Flower Lover, Looking through wilted lavender vintage roses and listening to the radio, we re-discovered Dr Christine Northrup, the medical doctor who is a pioneer for women’s happiness and just smiled at our selves with deep gentle soft eyes. … Continue reading
How can I honour someone else and myself at the same time? Is getting myself my own flowers the answer? really? do I have to?
Beloved Flower Lover, I was so scared I would lose them he said, she said. Sometimes the result is becoming hyper independence, or clingly.Either way, its the same issue. Teal Swan talks a lot about that here. About how to … Continue reading