- All the flowers of the tomorrows are in the seeds of today. – Indian Proverb
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi “Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower and draws all good things towards you.”
- Flowers whisper “Beauty!” to the world, even as they fade, wilt, fall. – Dr. SunWolf
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. – Stevie Wonder
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- calla lilly
- cheap flowers
- clutter clearing
- deliver flowers
- east london
- florist in lewisham
- florist in london
- florist london
- florists in london
- fresh flowers
- give flowers
- Het Heru
- kate middleton
- listen to your heart
- Londonflorist in lewisham
- on line dating
- online flower delivery
- on line flowers
- online flowers
- order flowers
- prince william
- radical forgiveness
- self care
- self compassion
- self love
- send flowers
- the london flower lover
- wedding flowers
- winter solstice
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Category Archives: Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval
Beloved Flower Lover, Aretha Franklin has a song for every part of life to help you to transform. Here is our choice today.
Oscar Wilde says, “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” ― We say, they allow us to flower!
Beloved Flower Lover, “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” Oscar Wilde
What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Beloved Flower Lover, Looking through wilted lavender vintage roses and listening to the radio, we re-discovered Dr Christine Northrup, the medical doctor who is a pioneer for women’s happiness and just smiled at our selves with deep gentle soft eyes. … Continue reading
How can I honour someone else and myself at the same time? Is getting myself my own flowers the answer? really? do I have to?
Beloved Flower Lover, I was so scared I would lose them he said, she said. Sometimes the result is becoming hyper independence, or clingly.Either way, its the same issue. Teal Swan talks a lot about that here. About how to … Continue reading
Don’t change who you are: I am with you during sickness and health: that’s why I am giving you these flowers.
Beloved Flower Lover, I gently awoke this morning to the telly on very quietly. It was on really low. My husband was watching Team GB and had just pulled a puff on his cigarette. He is ill. He returned to … Continue reading