- How to love parts of the flower business we think of as unlovable
- Avoid being killed by deadlines-Not turning writing a blog post about flowers into an adversary-instead go make good floral art and let the blog post flow!
- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Category Archives: Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval
What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Beloved Flower Lover, Looking through wilted lavender vintage roses and listening to the radio, we re-discovered Dr Christine Northrup, the medical doctor who is a pioneer for women’s happiness and just smiled at our selves with deep gentle soft eyes. … Continue reading
How can I honour someone else and myself at the same time? Is getting myself my own flowers the answer? really? do I have to?
Beloved Flower Lover, I was so scared I would lose them he said, she said. Sometimes the result is becoming hyper independence, or clingly.Either way, its the same issue. Teal Swan talks a lot about that here. About how to … Continue reading
Don’t change who you are: I am with you during sickness and health: that’s why I am giving you these flowers.
Beloved Flower Lover, I gently awoke this morning to the telly on very quietly. It was on really low. My husband was watching Team GB and had just pulled a puff on his cigarette. He is ill. He returned to … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Affirm your inner riches and notice what you have….how do you find Louise’s words. Bless and share good thoughts about others who stand with their arms open wide and thank life.
She was aging ten years more quickly ….curious to change, she got a floral gift of pleasure after submitting to Nobel Prize Winner Elizabeth Blackburn
Beloved Flower Lover, no time to love up on beauty, too much on her plate….or that’s what she percieved…. muffin top, feeling fat, frazzled, and feeling unjuicy a pre menopausal over giver…. children, work, husband….she almost dropped from over work … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, “About time” she said to herself as she went to the store and got herself some flowers. “No more holding back on myself… so now is the time” To think I use to buy myself flowers … Continue reading
What if you got more Flowers, more Touch, more Hugs, more Kisses, how would your life be? Oxytocin Papers 2
Beloved Flower Lover, What if what ever I did today had more hugs,touch,kisses and flowers and it was always reciprocated,what would I, you,we do? How would I, you, we feel? The same, better, different, worst? In her book, The How … Continue reading