- How to love parts of the flower business we think of as unlovable
- Avoid being killed by deadlines-Not turning writing a blog post about flowers into an adversary-instead go make good floral art and let the blog post flow!
- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: wellbeing
Beloved Flower lover, Relaxing, because it’s a hot London day and we could not help standing outside the office to cool off, whilst we are just soaking up the London sun rays. We love it. Breathing slowly, gently and concentrating … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s a magical time of the year. It’s a ‘choose again’, time of year which we call Midsummer. The longest day is around June 21st/22nd where you can celebrate how our joy, peace and happiness creates a … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Penelope Trunk’s blog is really interesting, she writes about why men are given a lot of work place credibility for buying flowers. She writes…. Here’s the deal with giving flowers. Women like receiving flowers. Men think flowers … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Bored with each other. Bored of amazing gift giving. Just bored. Her thoughts bored. The text messages were looking tantalizing. Eyes down she realized she was bored of herself. Solstice lovers and their flowers showed her that … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, The amazing work of Dr Jeanette-Haviland-Jones from Rutgers University, Human Emotions lab. The Team, The London Flower Lover p.s. share, like, comment
Beloved flower lover Women have so many sides to love. They are mothers, lovers, sisters, aunts,daughters, they are CEO’s and cooks, cleaners and Judges,Fashion lovers, Pilots and more! They love to be independent, they love to be interdependent They love … Continue reading