- Let flowers help you to give meaning to valuing yourself first along with others-science shows you how to do that
- Affirm your love of yourself daily with flowers and words
- Don’t wait to live, take free time now and allow yourself to bloom
- Have you noticed that you are blooming like a flower-let’s celebrate that!
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
Join 750 other followers
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- calla lilly
- cheap flowers
- clutter clearing
- deliver flowers
- east london
- florist in lewisham
- florist in london
- florist london
- florists in london
- fresh flowers
- give flowers
- Het Heru
- kate middleton
- listen to your heart
- Londonflorist in lewisham
- on line dating
- online flower delivery
- on line flowers
- online flowers
- order flowers
- prince william
- radical forgiveness
- self care
- self compassion
- self love
- send flowers
- the london flower lover
- wedding flowers
- winter solstice
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: happiness
The darker days of winter is almost over and the light of spring in the western hemisphere is brightly on the horizon…how will you flower as you hold and broadcast peace!
Beloved Flower Lover, Did you miss us, we indeed missed connecting with your throughout the last few days of autumn and winter. Those darker days have been filled with hibernation and redreaming. We kept away from the drama and have … Continue reading
“There are some things, after all, that Sally Owens knows for certain: Always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder. Keep rosemary by your garden gate. Add pepper to your mashed potatoes. Plant roses and lavender, for luck. Fall in love whenever you can.” ― Alice Hoffman
“There are some things, after all, that Sally Owens knows for certain: Always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder. Keep rosemary by your garden gate. Add pepper to your mashed potatoes. Plant roses and lavender, for luck. Fall in love whenever you can.”
― Alice Hoffman Continue reading
Willing to experience aloneness,
I discover connection everywhere;
Turning to face my fear,
I meet the warrior who lives within;
Opening to my loss,
I gain the embrace of the universe;
Surrendering into emptiness,
I find fullness without end.
Each condition I flee from pursues me,
Each condition I welcome transforms me
And becomes itself transformed
Into its radiant jewel-like essence.
I bow to the one who has made it so,
Who has crafted this Master Game;
To play it is purest delight;
To honor its form – true devotion.
© Jennifer Welwood
What do women do when they think their partner is cheating on them… or think their opinion does not matter to their significant other? Pick on themselves. We invite you to fill that space with beautiful flowers that celebrate your true value!
Being cheated on or not listened to can create a sense of overwhelm and lead to picking on our own selves or others that look like us. Continue reading
Yellow Cheery Flowers for all women and men throughout the world who had to hit rock bottom before they got back up again.We believe in you!
Beloved Flower Lover, Do you need a tweak right now? Well its’ been an incredibly busy last two weeks here in south London. Delivering fresh flowers from on-line orders we are find ourselves on the phone a lot. Yet so … Continue reading