- Putting the science of self care to work, is the gift of flowers to myself and my precious wife
- Are we faking a quick fix to inner growth with using flowers?
- Recognizing that you need to take care of you is your priority, giving yourself flowers may be an ideal reminder to how essential self care is
- 20 years into the 21st century and we turn from the chaos outside into the truth of our hearts- use flowers to share the love in our hearts
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- calla lilly
- cheap flowers
- clutter clearing
- deliver flowers
- east london
- florist in lewisham
- florist in london
- florist london
- florists in london
- fresh flowers
- give flowers
- Het Heru
- kate middleton
- listen to your heart
- Londonflorist in lewisham
- on line dating
- online flower delivery
- on line flowers
- online flowers
- order flowers
- prince william
- radical forgiveness
- self care
- self compassion
- self love
- send flowers
- the london flower lover
- wedding flowers
- winter solstice
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: happiness
“There are some things, after all, that Sally Owens knows for certain: Always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder. Keep rosemary by your garden gate. Add pepper to your mashed potatoes. Plant roses and lavender, for luck. Fall in love whenever you can.” ― Alice Hoffman
“There are some things, after all, that Sally Owens knows for certain: Always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder. Keep rosemary by your garden gate. Add pepper to your mashed potatoes. Plant roses and lavender, for luck. Fall in love whenever you can.”
― Alice Hoffman Continue reading
Willing to experience aloneness,
I discover connection everywhere;
Turning to face my fear,
I meet the warrior who lives within;
Opening to my loss,
I gain the embrace of the universe;
Surrendering into emptiness,
I find fullness without end.
Each condition I flee from pursues me,
Each condition I welcome transforms me
And becomes itself transformed
Into its radiant jewel-like essence.
I bow to the one who has made it so,
Who has crafted this Master Game;
To play it is purest delight;
To honor its form – true devotion.
© Jennifer Welwood
What do women do when they think their partner is cheating on them… or think their opinion does not matter to their significant other? Pick on themselves. We invite you to fill that space with beautiful flowers that celebrate your true value!
Being cheated on or not listened to can create a sense of overwhelm and lead to picking on our own selves or others that look like us. Continue reading
Yellow Cheery Flowers for all women and men throughout the world who had to hit rock bottom before they got back up again.We believe in you!
Beloved Flower Lover, Do you need a tweak right now? Well its’ been an incredibly busy last two weeks here in south London. Delivering fresh flowers from on-line orders we are find ourselves on the phone a lot. Yet so … Continue reading
W H Murray gifts us with a spectacular poem that says get committed now as your dream your impossible dream…and enjoy the sizzle of that ideal as we stand still in the Winter Solstice.We gift you with flowers!
Beloved Flower Lover, Our brains is not the source of creativity, the source is….stand it it’s stillness and silence and dream! Stand in the silence right now and dream the impossible and enjoy the sizzle of that. It that energy … Continue reading