- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
- Happy Flowers to remember the universal love of Tree Mother, Wangari Maathai, First African Woman Nobel Peace Laureate
- Heal your inner mean girl with flowers
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: happy
Beloved Flower Lover, Advertisements
Beloved Flower Lover, “Honor the space between no longer and not yet” Nancy Levin. She ran in beaming, “I got inspired to get myself flowers to day because they turn me on”, she said. “The more turned on I am, … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, We say choose the colour of flowers to help you choose the sort of energy you want to experience. This was further inspired by the work of Dougall Fraser who says that it’s true that we often … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Interflora has reported after questioning 1500 couples that the most popular day for popping the question is June 25th. So forget valentine! The Team, The London Flower Lover
Ask your heart what it needs to be happy? Flowers are our way to experience love, what’s yours-The answer to this question matters
Beloved Flower Lover, Put your hand on your heart and ask yourself two questions. How happy am I doing what I am doing? How happy am I with the person that I am with? Then make the corrections. You already … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, We could never deny these beautiful words we have found about spring, nature and flowers from world class poet Thoreau. We truly are out of the Winter now and are in spring time. A flourishing time where … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Now is the time to give yourself beautiful flowers to remind yourself of how beautiful you are, no matter what others say. Focus on changing your relationship with the world. Do not focus on changing the world. … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, “Seven Steps to Success 1) Make a commitment to grow daily. 2) Value the process more than events. 3) Don’t wait for inspiration. 4) Be willing to sacrifice pleasure for opportunity. 5) Dream big. 6) Plan your … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Spring Equinox 2017 in Northern Hemisphere will be at 10.28 GMT on MONDAY 20 MARCH:
Valentine’s Season Q: How to love yourself? Ans: Use words, use images of loving yourself no matter what and perhaps boost it with flower power!
Beloved Flower Lover, As we approach Valentine’s day we might want to check into our self love meter and give it a boost before we go and give anyone flowers. With that in mind we found the wonderful work of … Continue reading