- How to love parts of the flower business we think of as unlovable
- Avoid being killed by deadlines-Not turning writing a blog post about flowers into an adversary-instead go make good floral art and let the blog post flow!
- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: summer
Beloved Flower Lover, If you ever want easy and effortless stardom for the summer get her, yes she who is known as the gladioli. Invite her into your home, your office, your reception desk, or for your dinner party. The … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Yes more from wikipedia…. Lammas Day (Anglo-Saxon hlaf-mas, “loaf-mass”), is a holiday celebrated in some English-speaking countries in the Northern Hemisphere, usually between 1 August and 1 September. It is a festival to mark the annual wheatharvest, and is the first harvest festival of the year. On this day … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, “Bestow the greatest good upon you yourself”: “da sibi ipse maximum bonum“, In a sense that the greatest good that you can get is what you give to yourself (i.e. self-acceptance). The Team, The London Flower Lover
Beloved Flower Lover, Take summer into every part of your body. Act like a child. Or remember what it was like when we broke up for summer holidays and it felt like the summer lasted for an entire year. Imagine … Continue reading
Community Flower workshop in central London just by the British Museum enjoyed by all sorts of people
Beloved Flower Lover, One hundred percent gentle today in London. Sunflowers, gladioli,hollyhocks, surrounded us on the stalls, whilst lavender,sage, marjoram, mint scented the air today as they were used to create gorgeous floral crowns.Grown women and little girls were getting … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, It’s a magical time of the year. It’s a ‘choose again’, time of year which we call Midsummer. The longest day is around June 21st/22nd where you can celebrate how our joy, peace and happiness creates a … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, How many of you are sorting out school uniforms, getting the ironing done and entertaining the young ones all at once! How many of you are still looking after yourself with flowers, perfume and more! Allow yourself … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Affirm your inner riches and notice what you have….how do you find Louise’s words. Bless and share good thoughts about others who stand with their arms open wide and thank life.
Beloved Flower Lover,