- London Florist listen to a son’s crucial decision: “Do I decide to want revenge or to remain peaceful because they failed to follow my mothers deathbed wishes?
- The Triple Bottom Line at The London Flower Lover
- Corporate Social Responsibility at The London Flower Lover
- The threat level being raised to critical after the Manchester Bombing-Floral Musing!
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers give flowers gratitude happiness happy heart Het Heru joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness recieve relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips valentines venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: lavender
Beloved Flower Lover, The sweet nectar in a flower is sometimes forgotten or misunderstood as we go about our lives. Yet it can be a simple topic, that as we pay attention to it, can change our lives deeply. The relationship … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Summer is the hottest season for us here in London. It’s an exciting time. It’s a time to go beyond. We see all sorts of amazing flowers and enjoy them for giving and receiving from the heart. … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, London has had so much rain these few days. Summer dresses,we have been swapped for leggings, coats, and flicking the heating on. Yes it’s summer. Our UK summer is getting us to go inward because there is … Continue reading
As UK heads for heatwave with 30C for the next two weeks. They decided to do the sensible British thing and go and have a picnic with flowers!
Beloved Flower Lover, She brought the pasta with broad beans, tomatoes and feta, he brought the grilled mackerel with new potatoes, strawberries, lavender and flowers. She remembered to bring the tea and cake. They had their picnic in London’s heatwave. … Continue reading
Flowers and cake for, ‘The Dance of the Dissident Daughter: A Woman’s Journey from Christian Tradition to the Sacred Feminine ‘
Beloved Flower Lover, ….a honey filled smile danced across her face. This beautiful woman, humble in dress and manner came over to us. It was our day off. Sitting in the sizzling summer sun. We looked around at nature. It … Continue reading