- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
- Happy Flowers to remember the universal love of Tree Mother, Wangari Maathai, First African Woman Nobel Peace Laureate
- Heal your inner mean girl with flowers
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: flower mandala
Community Flower workshop in central London just by the British Museum enjoyed by all sorts of people
Beloved Flower Lover, One hundred percent gentle today in London. Sunflowers, gladioli,hollyhocks, surrounded us on the stalls, whilst lavender,sage, marjoram, mint scented the air today as they were used to create gorgeous floral crowns.Grown women and little girls were getting … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, In our minds, a flower mandala is a way to communicate with self using nature. There is a scared geometry in flowers. The ordinary flower like a daisy is exquisite a flower as the orchid. Petals unfold … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Welcome to day 11 of your 21-day self-care Bootcamp. Taking time for yourself, for your transformation and using flowers is at the very heart of this 21-day programme. Today we are going to explore pain, pleasure, peace and purpose. … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Welcome to day 10 of your 21-day self-care programme. Taking time for yourself, for your transformation and using flowers is at the very heart of this 21-day programme. Wherever you are right now, we are so grateful you are … Continue reading