- Flowers for World Gratitude Day: September 21st 2017
- What does Christine Northrup say about Happiness and why we love Flowers and Kintsugi, the process of loving broken things?
- Happy Flowers to remember the universal love of Tree Mother, Wangari Maathai, First African Woman Nobel Peace Laureate
- Heal your inner mean girl with flowers
Authors for The LondonFlowerLover
- Allow yourself! Beauty celebrations Cheer Me Up Consolation Tips drink and entertaining Family and Parenting Flower Research Flowers for Approval Flowers for Belonging Flowers for Confidence Flowers for Confidence, Flowers for Belonging, Flowers for Approval Food Food, drink and entertaining Gifts Home Inspirational love and sex Men Nostalgia and Flowers Occasions Relief after Stress Self Care Bootcamp using Flowers Sympathy Uncategorized Wellbeing Women's sensuality Work and Productivity
Top Posts & Pages
- Auset beauty calla lilly celebration cheap flowers clutter clearing commitment communication dating deliver flowers delivery east london family florist florist in lewisham florist in london florist london florists florists in london flower flowers forgiveness fresh flowers gerbera give flowers happiness happy heart Het Heru imagination joy kate middleton lewisham lifestyle lilly listen to your heart london Londonflorist in lewisham love lovers Maat man marriage men on line dating online flower delivery online flowers on line flowers order flowers Peace peony pleasure prince william radical forgiveness relationships romance roses self care self love send flowers sex spring thelondonflowerlover the london flower lover Tulips venus wedding wedding flowers weddings wellbeing wife winter solstice woman women yin
Ripples of Love Community
Flowers, Bags and Tootsie the Cat!
Tag Archives: cake
Ask your heart what it needs to be happy? Flowers are our way to experience love, what’s yours-The answer to this question matters
Beloved Flower Lover, Put your hand on your heart and ask yourself two questions. How happy am I doing what I am doing? How happy am I with the person that I am with? Then make the corrections. You already … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, Flowers were her ‘new supplement ‘ and she put them where she could trip over them. Fifty years young. She had flourishing decades ahead of her and was prepared to receive. Fifty years young and the sparks … Continue reading
Simple girly visit to your house or stress because your home is not a palace….Simple flower chic for an honoured guest
Beloved Flower Lover, Her friend was coming to visit for tea and she was low in cash. She was not sure how best to prepare her home or if she enough cash for a huge spread of cakes…. she breathed … Continue reading
As UK heads for heatwave with 30C for the next two weeks. They decided to do the sensible British thing and go and have a picnic with flowers!
Beloved Flower Lover, She brought the pasta with broad beans, tomatoes and feta, he brought the grilled mackerel with new potatoes, strawberries, lavender and flowers. She remembered to bring the tea and cake. They had their picnic in London’s heatwave. … Continue reading
Beloved Flower Lover, The team The London Flower Lover
Beloved Flower Lover We just got the news that one of our clients who we made birthday flowers for had an amazing time at the Dorchester last week for their lovely day. Ok, that’s nice, it was just the funny … Continue reading