Beloved Flower Lover,
Emotional debt in our minds is when you feel you are a ‘zero’ and do not know your own purpose or you do not enjoy it. It feels true to the current version of you, until it get’s healed.
We have put together some ideas from Mastin Kipp and combined it with our own conversation and vocabulary around flowers and come with a plan for you. So here goes.
- Identify what do you need to do/feel or be/ to feel nurtured
- Identify how can you do that for yourself
- Identify how can you share that with your higher power
- Then write that all down on a piece of paper. (Perhaps pink or green)
- Go and get some gorgeous flowers that you really love. Yes it must be a selection you love. Not just like. They must stir you up and bring a smile onto your face. And then put the piece of paper underneath the vase. Keep those flowers fresh,removing old ones and updated with water and new blooms for as long as you need.
Enjoy your process of consciously nurturing your inner pattern of self love, which is waiting for your own appreciation.
Enjoy your power to get really clear about yourself.
Enjoy your power to choose, what you want your life to mean. Especially the hard stuff(Victor Frankl really gives good examples.)
The London Flower Lover