Beloved Flower Lover,
Over-achieving women workers and entrepreneurs, this post has been inspired by you.But first, do you recognise yourself? Look at the following poll and see.
She wasn’t born with a silver spoon. She worked hard to earn scholarships to be able to attend university. Her parents didn’t buy her a car. She bought her own. Her parents couldn’t help her with a deposit. Instead she had helped her siblings with their mortgage. With time, she cultivated an array of skills to compete at work. But she only explored fulfilling ‘girly’ things when no one was not looking. She was a little curious about her friends who talked about freedom, from the inside out.
|However, somewhere along the way, she over-did the overachieving. Her mind was racing and she didn’t even realize it, and she was fighting through life… just to prove that she was worth something- and she did not even know it, let alone admit to it.||
It got all to much. When her long-term marriage headed straight for divorce, after they both had a business together. She had a flash that she would end up, peri- menopausal, jaded, divorced, broke, raising children as a single mother and agressively shouting at people as she dreamt about having done things VERY differently when she was younger. And in secret she wondered, what did the female arts offer her……. She choose a different path at this darkest hour.
Flowers offered her a very private personal compass to remind her that she could just relax….
This story was inspired after listening to story-teller, teacher and youth leadership champion, Larry,who has a really interesting way of encouraging over achieving women, face themselves
Will you allow yourself to relax? even a little?
What can you do to swap stress for relaxation and peace?
The London Flower Lover
p.s. like, share, comment
- if you make yourself too busy to invest in yourself, the best asset you have then don’t use flowers to relax into your feminine strength
- if you just want to make a living, rather than a thriving,then don’t use flowers to relax into your feminine strength
- if your vocabulary starts with, “I can’t afford…”then don’t use flowers to relax into your feminine strength
- if you value keeping up with the Jones’ more than fulfillment and philanthropy,then don’t use flowers to relax into your feminine strength
- if you use your children or life partner as an excuse to not cultivate your feminine powers, then don’t use flowers to relax into your feminine strength
- if you listen to your fears more than to your dreams,then don’t use flowers to relax into your feminine strength