Beloved Flower Lover,
Welcome to day 17 of the 21-day Self Care Bootcamp using flowers.
Do something kind for someone else today. Do not let them know. Just do it.
Think of five people.
- One person you love who you have not been in touch with.
- One person you do not like and you are not sure why
- One person you see everyday
- One person who is senior to you and very ill and lonely
- One person who needs to know they are beautiful
Get relaxed yourself and imagine beauty, peace and happy times for yourself. See yourself smiling like a Cheshire cat, that’s how happy you are. Enjoy it.
Then imagine each person through eyes of love, and see yourself giving them flowers. They really have to be special flowers. See them receiving them and smiling broadly.
Do this before you go to bed and the first thing in the morning.
Notice what you notice.
The London Flower Lover
p.s. The birthing of the 21-day Self-Care Programme was jointly inspired by conversations with Core Success, Mentoring and Training for Women: Manchester