Beloved Flower lover,
Welcome to day 9 of your 21-day self-care programme. Today we are looking at Self care using flowers in a bath. There are a few ways of using flowers in the bath. We have collated a few.
Ultimately putting yourself in the place of receptivity is really what having a flower bath is all about. This next practical tool enhances your Self-Care practice in the bath and the floral water actually cleanses your energy body.
So the steps are.
- Take fresh flowers and pull the petals off the stems putting them into the water.
- Keep saying your intention as you put the flowers in the water.
- Leave it in the sun for at least 2 hours, and bring it in before the sun sets. If you are making it in the moon leave it out at night.
- Bring your floral water inside and strain the flowers from the water.
- Store the floral bath in a glass jar in the fridge or any other cool place to preserve it.
- Sprinkle the water in the air around you and say your intention. You could even sing it.
We trust you enjoy this quiet practise of recharging your batteries and we look forward to seeing you again on the next day of the 21-day Self Care with Flowers Bootcamp.
The London Flower Lover
p.s. The birthing of the 21-day Self-Care Programme was jointly inspired by conversations with Core Success, Mentoring and Training for Women: Manchester