Beloved Flower Lover,
Welcome to day 7 of your 21-day self-care programme. Today we are inspired by the work of Dr Mona Lisa Shultz and her work addressing each chakra and ensuring that we are experiencing joy in it.
As you are invited to answer the following, we also invite you to surround yourself with beauty. Anything that is exquiste to you. We always suggest some flowers that captures your most beautiful imagination:
- Who are the groups of people that I meet each day that make me happy, or laugh?
- How do I collect money each day, in a way that I enjoy?
- What foods do you eat each day which I enjoy? organic or not?
- What exercise do I do each day which I enjoy?
- Who or what do I take care for, each day which I enjoy (human/ nature)
- What form of activism am I involved with that I enjoy?
- What sort of spiritual reading do I do each day that I enjoy?
- What things did I want to create when I was a child?
- Who needs me to be alive now?
Take some time to think, then write. Then notice how it changes your mind about things.
The London Flower Lover
p.s. The birthing of the 21-day Self-Care Programme was jointly inspired by conversations with Core Success, Mentoring and Training for Women: Manchester