Beloved Flower Lover,
We are really open to you and curious about asking you to tune into love, peace and joy and using that intention in an experiment with giving and receiving flowers.
So we invite you to complete the experiment we describe at the end? To extend the openess in our community as it takes part.
Well, as you know, we are a community here and we felt you might be open today to join in together with this experiment.
Well you get a sense of what we are open to here in the blog posts. If you are new to us though, you might like to look at the Becky Walsh video we have below so you can have an intellectually open up to a full appreciation of our intention.
Our community intention is about a bigger picture. Yes we adore the practical beauty of flowers and how they embodying basic values such as peace, love, joy and happiness. We are also extremely curious about how to use them, not to simply avoid pain but to nuture pleasure. Especially in the face of adversities at this time in history. Yep, we are equally open in how to use flowers when our feathers are ruffled too. When we don’t want to be connected in love too and we do not want to be awake and just get on with practical stuff.
Maybe you can remain open in your heart and stay curious about what might happen once you take on the experiment.
- Imagine two people. The first two that come to mind are correct.
- One person you know you adore, cherish and love.
- The other who you are unsettled with, may even dislike, a little or a lot. Someone you know in your heart you are not at peace with and have unfinished business with.
- Next. We would invite you to send internal images of a gorgeous bouquet of flowers that you totally love, cherish and adore to both these people .
- How? read on.
- Create that picture in your heart and in your gut. Yes imagine the image in both places first. Your heart and your gut.
- Get an image of the first person you love in your heart. You will have no words and that is ok. You may imagine them in what ever way works for you the best. It’s ok if you hve no words, maybe just use a colour, shape, scent, or size. It’s ok
- Now create a bouquet of flowers in your inner heart and gut. Again see the size, shape, colour, scent
- Next see yourself sending them these flowers and them totally receiving those flowers from you.
- Open up and notice what you notice.
- Repeat this for the second person you are unsettled with. Maybe scared of. Be curious about where you become aware of that in your gut and heart.
- After that send flowers to yourself from your own heart and your own gut. Yes send flowers to yourself. In your heart and gut, send yourself receiving flowers that reflect all the peace, joy, love and happiness you can imagine in the depths of both of your hearts. Bask in that and smile
- Remain open, like a tourist and notice how you respond in your heart and gut.
Please remain curious to do this for just 7 days.
We are also even more curious about those of you who would like to do this for 14, 21 or 40 days.
Maybe put the experiment into your diary maybe or some other form of reminder. What ever you choose to do, we are glad we shared our intention and remain open to the unfolding of more peace, joy, love and happiness in our world.
We remain open, so please send stories back to us or share your comments about anything this brings up.
Drip love like honey, let it drip as peace love and joy
The London Flower Lover,