Beloved Flower Lover,
No blame ladies and gents….sometimes there is a better way to celebrate men and to satisfy women…
We hear and see women who want flowers and complain if they don’t get them. Yet we also see in their eyes a willingness to adopt a different point of view about themselves as women…yes, they are highly motivated for change. Often the most powerful change starts with us first.
With that in mind we offer flowers as a symbol of these women’s willingness to change their perceptions of themselves first to experience rapport with men, plus the following audio show.To create a peaceful inner self by blossoming into their true beauty.
We found the brilliant Alison Armstrong workshop which help women address the following in their relationships with men. Her workshops cover:
1) Attitudes Towards Men – Skeptical, offering, Suspicious, Entitlement
2) Not Knowing How Men Think – Speaking to Men, Wrong Timing, Men Listening
3) How Men Are Motivated – Seeing Men as Hairy Women — Not Motivated the Same, Criticizing Effects
4) Lack of Communication – Communicating Desires and Needs, Being Direct
5) Using Wrong Words – Many Specific Use of Words and Language, “Problem” vs. “Issue”
6) Opening to Listening – Getting What You Need, Partnership — Listening, Waiting
7) Failure to Provide the Fuel for Men — Asking But not Giving, Men & Appreciation
The London Flower Lover