Beloved Flower Lover,
Before we post the next set of posts we would like to thank, the talented and super in tune Celticawitch, http://celticawitch.wordpress.com/2012/04/24/an-award-omg/who allows her own talents to live fully. Thank you for presenting The London Flower Lover with the Kreativ Blogger award. Thank you very much. Not expected yet much much appreciated.
So what next? Kreativ Blogger Awards Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
- Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Easy, it’s all about us all mingling online!
Ok so, getting to know us is all part of the Kreativ Blogger award, so let’s share the seven things you may not know about The London Flower Lover, so here goes.
- Love and adore having the many pleasure initiations we have been having this year, like, looking at a still lake, re-loving cooking and sharing new and traditional meals at dinner parties. We have just found you can use lemon instead of salt in cooking!
- Love and adore learning about woks. Yes, the pots. We have just learnt that we need to oil our wok after cleaning rather than just leaving it.
- Love and adore our version of a pub crawls. We go on flower crawls throughout all London’s luxury hotel, because their interiors are stunning. We are planning on the Ritz or Claridges to be our end or start point for the next flower crawl. We invite our other flower lovers along to recieve the beauty we are all open to. We often don’t that far because we are so open we recieve lots of beauty plus the high tea, that we just feel so good. Yes, it’s a real crawl.
- Love and adore gathering all the children in our family together for singing nights. We sit, listen and are just open to the gorgeousness coming out of their mouths.
- Love and adore eating flowers in salads, such as nastursums. This a new adventure. They are a bit salty sometimes
- Love and adore ‘Glee’, love musicals, and love anything Sound of Music like.
- Love and adore learning new choregraphy
We are very happy to pay honor forward and shout-out seven creative minds and their Kreativ Blogs. Now we can mingle with these 7 other bloggers who are all brilliant inspiration to us and others. Each has a concept that get’s a hold of the imagination, taking you to a place you where always meant to go.
http://commentarybyvalentina.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l-n-e-s-s/#comment-2308: a wonderful discovery of beautiful photographs of women
http://iamblackandbeautiful.com/2012/05/08/vintage-black-women/: Simple images of iconic,legendary vintage photogrpahs of women
http://follybloom.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/toodle-pip-springtime-x/: a crafty gardener who is a mother and wife based in Manchester UK making incredible items
http://lifeisanexquisitejourney.com/2012/05/09/natural-aromatherapy-session/ an amazing collection of tips about aromatherapy and so much more
http://savvyentertaining.com/2012/05/09/tulips-and-raindrops/ asn easy to read blog about home entertainment and more
http://livinginapicture.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/find-your-center/ it’s a one step at a time blog, with photos of nature which are easy on the eye and a joy to look at.
http://awomeninherthirties.com/2012/05/10/useless-fact-6/ lots of really sensible random tips about life from a thirty something!
http://soimgettingmarried.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/so-let-them-feel-your-love/ this blog is an inspirational journey of being married and how easy it can be
We are so grateful for the ease of this and yes, it feels so good.
The London Flower Lover