Beloved Flower Lover,
We thank you all from our hearts…and we give thanks for our fellow blogger, http://living4bliss.wordpress.com/ who nominated us, TheLondonFlowerLover for the Versatile Blogger Award.
It’s an appreciation for the flow of sharing.
We all smiled broadly in the team and had a massive group hug.
This is inspirational.
It really touched our joy buttons.
So the purpose of the Versatile Blogger Award is to share love. It’s doing it with it’s two step dance.
Step 1. Let you the reader know 7 things about us that you did not know.
Step 2. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award and tell them so they can pass the love on and on and on and on.
Step 1: Seven things you did not know about us
1. We all went rollerskating at London’s Vauxhall hotspot recently. Really really good fun. http://www.rollerdisco.com/
2. In our floral team we have a hypnotherapist, doula,(http://doula.org.uk/) singer, children’s writer, academic, chi kong specialist, photographer, fashion stylist, house/space clearer, web writer, administrator, and South African dancer.We blend all this talent into our commissions.
3. We all live very close to Hilly Fields http://www.hilly.org.uk/.We have a very friendly community. We go to the park to recharge ourselves all the time.
4. We all love to watch Merlin, a fantasy drama about King Arthur and Merlin on BBCiplayer. http://www.bbc.co.uk/merlin/. It’s full of fun, adventure and wisdom from old England. We love it’s folk lore.
5. We really really really love Mary Portas. She is like a magically sexy, approachable, beautiful Donald Trump. Her magic is that she is full of beans, and get’s the business men to sign the deals that matter. She plays full out whilst still keeping a sense of who she is. We love the way she develops the British High Streets in a really cool way. Yeah, she messes up but she keeps a healthy balance about who she is. We love her clothes, styling of stores and genuine love for business success for those sectors affected by change. We watch her on 4OD http://www.channel4.com/programmes/marys-bottom-line/4od
6. We just started to eat seaweed. It’s a really nice seasoning for rice and all sorts of other meals. We get it in our local Chinese Supermarkets. http://www.gosomewhere.co.uk/southeastlondon/godeptford.html
7. We go to http://bucketlist.org/ to inspire ourselves with amazing possibilities. We enjoy the flow of inspiring goals that warm the heart and expand our minds.
Choosing our 15 nominees for the awards was exciting Why? Because we genuinely would nominate all our subscribers. And because we sincerely feel nutured by each bloggers posts. Each blogger who subscribes to us, get’s us into a cared for place. Each blogger we subscribe to inspires us into our creativity. They help align us back into clarity. So for a few weeks we have been sitting with this decision. Each blogger we subscribe to and who suscribes to us has been kind, like our International family. They have so much going on. They are the creative hub that we go to keep us in the creative flow. We love our creative cluster.
So our 15 nominationations for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
The GPS Wisdom Files-Reading Room http://eagleman6788.wordpress.com/
Heather Rae Read http://ar.ahguardian.wordpress.com/
Still light http://jenniferlenhardt.com/
J.Ricci Energy http://juliannaricci.wordpress.com/
Into Mind http://intomind.wordpress.com/
Diary of a Sagittarius http://diaryofasagittarius.wordpress.com/
Aligning with Truth http://mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/
Lush coils http://lushcoils.wordpress.com/
Please visit these amazing award-winning blogs and share love. Offer a comment, a like and maybe even subscribe.
If you are nominated for these awards, don’t forget to share the joy by nominating others.
The team here thank you again for your genoroisty.
The London Flower Lover