Beloved flower lover,
Just to whet your taste buds lets consider the power of your gorgeous smile. Ok, frown and you frown alone and smile and the whole world smiles with you. Guess what, not just any smile will do, though. With 19 variations on the smile, including 16 produced by enjoyable emotions, smiling is an incredibly important part of our lives. If you’re looking to develop a genuine, infectious smile that can make a bad date turn good, seal a business deal, or help you make friends wherever you go,
It’s fun, fast, and easy! But best of all, it’s a natural way to make yourself and others feel really good.
We smile when we share flowers. We smile when we give and recieve flowers. We smile because flowers remind us of joy and beauty.
- Smiles improve your appearance. Charles Gordy once quipped: “A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks”. All you need to do is think about how you feel about a person who is frowning and a person who is smiling
- Smiles make things right again and say much more than words can. If you’ve messed up, said something less than complimentary, feel lost or alone, or feel down, a smile can set things right again. Add flowers to the experience and yiu just light up.
- A smile lets other people know that you’re prepared to be open to them, and that you’re willingly agreeing to set things right where needed. Add flowers and its just a powerful gift.
- Smiles create trust and rapport. Add flowers and it just gets better, at work or in your personal life.
- A smile is a great way of establishing mutual feelings of being on the same level as others, whether that is one-to-one or in front of a group giving a presentation. A smile says “I’m OK, you’re OK, and we’re all going to enjoy one another’s company”. Again, add flowers to the surroundings and it conveys sweetness to the environment.
- Smiles make you feel good. Even if you’re feeling a little sad, insert flowers and happy thoughts into your mind and just add that smile. The smile will trick your mind into feeling better, as endorphins are released to reduce physical or emotional stress.
- Smiles make other people feel good. Flowers can be the glue to remind us of that experience. An open-mouthed smile is visible from further away than a frown, offering people reassurance that you’re friendly.And it makes people feel better to see a smile, from afar or close up. Share flowers and feel the power even more.
- Activating your smile means your just light up. When you smile, it makes other people feel happy. And in turn, that makes you feel happy. While smiling and laughing are different activities, they are both able to lead to the end of engaging others to feel better and happier. Add flowers to enhance this.
- A smiling face evokes happiness and opens the door for a laugh. hey, why not. Research shows that, most people find it hard not to return a smile, so this is a really great start. Give flowers,share flowers to symbolise the memory of that smile.
- Guess what, there are a lot of serious people out there, a lot. And there is a convention in the west that “taking things seriously” marks us out for being the smart, intellectual, focused and dedicated person, while the person who jokes about tends to be put down for not taking things seriously enough, and by implication, not putting the effort into the daily grind of life. And yet, the irony is that psychology study after psychology study keeps on revealing what we all know deep down anyway, and it’s that people who see the funny side of life often live longer, they don’t get their knickers in a twist over trivial things, and they’re actually more likely to be taking the right things seriously while every overly serious person is taking their own self rather too seriously instead!
- Give the overly serious flowers and smile. Let them see that being funny won’t harm their image and might just provide them with the flexible edge needed to really get ahead in this world.(actually research shows that the vagus nerve gets stimulated with laughter and creates relaxation into the body)
- Hey, life is filled with contradictions and absurdities. Share flowers,share flowers.