Beloved flower lover,
Keep your wedding green by choosing locally grown, seasonal flowers and earth-conscious favours, such as a little potted bulbs that can be replanted in your guests’ garden.
So this sort of wedding celebrates the union of the couple while acting responsibly for our future. Working with a handpicked team of vendors on your event, we are able to assist you to help everybody.
From using naturally dyed fabrics and organic flowers to pouring biodynamically farmed wines and working with a caterer that believes in buying items from within 100 miles of the event space and are sustainably grown and seasonal; we have the ability to make your very chic and hip wedding also very green.
Everybody can do a little bit to help cut back their impact and here are a few ways our clients have chosen to contribute:
- 100% pcw (post consumer waste) or sustainable cotton paper invitations
- hemp fabric draping
- organic meal selections
- serving pie made with organic berries instead of wedding cake
- biodynamically farmed wines
- emission offset
- purchasing rings created from old mine diamonds (or no diamonds)
- using herbs & organic flowers
- favors of herbs or seeds used to replant the earth
- working with caterers who use full recycling programs
Thank you for paying attention to what matters-Delicious!
The London Flower Lover