Beloved Flower Lover,
Wedding flowers Contract
We as florists can only take on one or two weddings on one day.
Deposits are necessary to secure the booking – as with every good service it’s a good idea to lay out in writing what is expected from each party.
All florists will usually have their own standard Wedding Flowers Contract. This is what we do to ensure the following points are covered.
- Date, times, and locations of your ceremony and reception.
- Contact information for your florist and yourself & Wedding Flower organiser.
- A detailed list of all the flower arrangements you’re buying — from bouquets and buttonholes to table centres – itemised flower & foliage names, quantities and colours.
- What happens if your key flowers are unavailable on the day.
- What is the Cancellation and Refund policy.
- An itemised list of any accessories such as vases that the florist will be supplying.
- Delivery schedule and set – up times at the Ceremony and Reception Venue.
- Collection schedule and removal times at the Ceremony and Reception Venues.
- Detail any last minute amendments to contract
The Costs Total costs including labour, VAT and delivery. Deposit amount and Payment dates. Balance amounts and payment dates. Any last minute amendments to prices agree
The London Flower Lover