Beloved Flower Lover,
Marriage is in the air! Inspirational ways to pop the question
1. A Romantic Walk in the Park – this is always a sure winner!! The picturesque setting is just ideal for the most romantic proposal that you will both love and enjoy. It is perfect any time of the year plus it doesn’t cost you a single penny so it is a place you can go back to again and again for many years to come.
2. The Pet Lover – this is on top of my fav list.We like the idea of involving her beloved pet in the whole set up. The idea is that you tie a beautiful engagement ring onto her pet’s collar and she’ll be so surpised when she sees it and I know for sure that it will bring tears to her eyes.
3. Love Journal – be imaginative and create a love journal or comic strip to tell your love story. Each page will bring a lot of laughter, memories and it will really set the romantic mood. Place an engagement ring on the last page of the book and slowly go down on one knee as she turns the page. Oh my gosh. So love this.
4. Treasure Hunt – prepare romantic clues for her to see that will lead up to the big moment. Reading messages, following clues and going from one part of the house to another leading her to to you and the beautiful ring will surely give her butterflies in her tummy and a night full of excitement and passion.
5. On Top of the World – Like the outdoors? Consider arranging a climb up Mount Snowdon or Mount Kilimanjaro or some other peak in your vicinity and propose to her when you reach the summit. Stunning views, great experience and a memorable proposal! You will both be on top of the world when she says “YES”!
6. Roses and candles – welcome her home with beautiful flowers and scented candles all over the flat. This is a perfect combination she will love! The finale will be the absolute best, a beautiful ring, a loving husband-to-be and a colourful marriage to look forward to together.
7. Valentine’s Day Dinner – home cooked dinner for two with beautiful background music to serenade you both as you wait for the perfect moment to ask the big question “Will you marry me?” She will surely love the effort and enjoy being spoilt by you.
8. Weekend Getaway –. Stay in a romantic hotel where you two can enjoy a peaceful scenery, superb dining and be pampered by the hotel staff from the moment you enter their doors.
9. Football Stadium – this is one amazing idea you will love if you are both football lovers. Make arrangements and get approval before the match for your proposal to appear on the score board. Make sure she sees it and be specific by writing her full name “Leona, will you marry me?!”, then get down on one knee and propose to her, in front of the whole crowd.
10. Mr. Sentimental – prepare things that are meaningful to you both that will show up the different things you love about her. You can do this in many ways but our version will be to hang photographs on the wall with images of meaningful items about her or your relationship and write a short note to share with her what each one symbolizes. The last item will be a beautiful engagement ring and you kneeling down on one knee as you ask the words “Will you marry me?”
Come up with your own. This is just a few ideas. We are so curious how you proposed to your wife or how you plan to propose today.
Good luck with the planning and when you get engaged, we look forward to help inspire you both in planning the flowers for your wedding day.
The London Flower Lover