Beloved Flower Lover
Thank you for being our client. We really do get the best clients. They are so sweet so we are sad when a member of the team does not finish a floral design to our loving standards. It’s a bit anxiety making. So we decided to share something that we have been doing in house to deal with this. With love. Cos we stand by our team. We have their back. So how do we keep our clients happy and our team strong?
Our team members are brilliant. They are good florists. Hey, have experience in weddings, events, coaching, and so much more. Catering, music and so much more. So we get a little curious when things go wrong. So what do we do?
We expose our underlying commitments before we have the power to shift them. By exposing these unconscious commitments, we gain the freedom to stand in the truth. Then we can begin the process of transformation.
Yaaah…that’s what we do…lets share some more.
We do this privately or in pairs or in groups.
1. Write down a goal or desire that you’ve been unable to attain.
2. Make a list of the actions you have taken or not taken in the past year that are in direct opposition to this goal.
3. Now take your list and imagine that these choices that have taken you away from your desired goal and not brought you any closer to it are an expression of a deeper commitment, your first commitment.
4. Close your eyes and ask yourself “What commitment are these choices in direct alignment with?” There you will discover your underlying commitment.
Yes, we love this detective work.
Ok with love, we take the next step.
When you reveal the underlying commitments that prevent you from achieving your goals, you are beginning to turn your life around. You can now replace your old commitments with new, powerful commitments that are in alignment with your highest vision for the future.
5. Write down a new commitment you can make this week that will move you toward the future you desire.
Add love and self-respect for this. Now you have identified this, give it respect, honour, and admiration.
That’s what we do. How do you bring awareness to yourself when things fall apart. we do not expect to be perfect right away. A lot of things in society promote fear. We just practise this.We just keep repeating this. No blame, no fault, just little steps to reverse negavity. Its all good. As we reissue our selves and come forth by day after repetition of building upon our options. Rediscovering the fact that we can keep repeating our strengths and commitments daily and just give ourselves loving reminders.
Yep new directions-delish!
The London Flower Lover
p.s. contact us in the usual way for your floral designs