Dear Flower Lover
Get your friends around for a lovely dinner and decide on how best to decorate your table
Your table decorations can be matched to go with the ‘harvest’ theme.
- Baskets accented with leaves and filled with autumn flowers.
- Hurricane lamps surrounded by a grapevine wreath and decorated with leaves and/or flowers.
- Baskets filled with leaves, flowers and berries with a bow matching your wedding colours.
- Dried flowers in a crystal vase with a raffia bow of matching wedding colours.
- Pillar candles surrounded by lush flowers in autumn hues.
- Crisp white table cloths could have a scattering of dried autumn leaves, acorns and mini pumpkins.
- Choose trees, flowers or decorations that tie into the autumn theme. Your guests will enjoy and remember that they sat at the Pumpkin Table” rather than Table 2 any day
Talk to us at the London Flower Lover to provide you with more ideas
The London Flower Lover